• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rural Renewal Project

Started by Chrisadams3997, September 11, 2007, 03:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE4194

:o wow chris- you just keep being amazing!

I love the water and especially the grass. Thank you for all your contributions to making this game more real.  &apls

Unassigned

Cow Lot cows don't respect the fences.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Ennedi

But they don't go away too far :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Unassigned

(\__/)

jacqulina

bakerton

They just do not want to be milked. Awesome work sofar Chris. JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

Andreas

Quote from: Unassigned on June 22, 2008, 01:31:33 PM
Cow Lot cows don't respect the fences.

I wonder how they managed to escape, though. The fence seems to be still intact. Maybe Chris needs to BAT a broken fence piece that appears randomly here and there. ;)
Andreas

Ennedi

There is one thing missing here: cow pats. As I remember, you made some very nice ones, Andreas  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

XiahouDun

Quote from: Andreas on June 22, 2008, 03:01:13 PM
I wonder how they managed to escape, though. The fence seems to be still intact.
They are mooootivated to escape... :-[ Where is everyone going?
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Chrisadams3997

QuoteCow Lot cows don't respect the fences.

Yes, I must apologize for their behavior, but these cows are made by EA, which I believe explains much about their lack of respect ::) $%Grinno$%

Unassigned

Quote from: XiahouDun on June 22, 2008, 05:14:05 PM
They are mooootivated to escape...
:thumbsup: &apls ::) :P ::) &apls &apls

As would we all be if we were in a holding pen waiting to be taken to our deaths in cattle cars...ahem, I mean yes, I did check out what the experts have to say about livestock attempting to escape. That is why there are no trees in these holding pens.
(\__/)

bat

That picture is looking nice with nice use of these cows, Unassigned!

dedgren

Chris- unless I'm screwing something up, the DL link for the 6-15-08 beta of the Fences and Paths is broken.  I'm getting a repeated

QuoteIncorrect linking code.

Please try again.

error message.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Chrisadams3997

I just tested it here David and it worked just fine.  People have reported that kind of problem before, and it always resolved itself.  Try it again later, and if it still won't work on your end, let me know and I'll email it to you.

Chris

XiahouDun

Yourfilelink has issues like that occassionally. If you want to have a backup download, may I suggest Filefront?

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

dedgren

Chris- Thanks for the response.  I'm still getting the same error this morning, so am not quite sure what's up.  If you would shoot the file to me using my hotmail email address that would be great.  Thanks.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

ElPhantasmo69

Awesome work on this project!

Sim Shady

man this is really looking impressive  ;D

Chrisadams3997

QuoteIf you want to have a backup download, may I suggest Filefront?

Thanks Xou, I'll take a look at it.

And I really do appreciate the kind words Elphantasmo and Sim Shady, yall are welcome here anytime.

Just to give everyone a heads up, I'm planning on packaging up a few new flora tomorrow to post here, but after that I'm taking a few days offto take care of a few RL things before getting back to working on the TPW.  Thanks everyone for your support so far ;)

Chris

XiahouDun

I look forward to the new floras :thumbsup: Everything you've released so far has been amazing.