• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RealRailway (RRW) - Development and Support

Started by Swordmaster, June 14, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggman121

Regarding the RRW status I know there won't be substantial upgrade for the NAM 33 Full release...

But NAM 34 will have the RRW in the center of development.

So here are my latest efforts!

RRW Draggable FARR anyone  ::)

I plan to have both STR and DTR versions for both FAR2 and FAR3.

Feel free to comment  ;)

-eggman121

carlfatal

Simply stunning!
And it would be totally awesome to have the two FAR variations for STR too!  :thumbsup:

Girafe

Amazing Eggman  :thumbsup:

Only one regret, availability in NAM 34   :P
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Simcoug

art128

Very cool and exciting. :) Nam 34 can't come soon enough!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Themistokles

Sweet! NAM 34 is going to be one of the biggest events in SC4 history thanks to you!
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Bipin

Amazing progress. I've missed a lot of good stuff from my SC4 hiatus.  &apls

noahclem

Your RRW progress is beyond stunning Stephen  :squirrel: :bnn: :o  34 will be a NAM to remember!

Really excited about the texture collaboration you and mgb204 are putting together as well!

b22rian

RRW, is going to be one of the big corner stones for the NAM 34 release..
a Big thanks Stephen, for your amazing efforts here my friend  :thumbsup:

roadgeek

Simply Astounding! I love all the stuff you've done so far! The only thing I can ask for is a short release cycle. I cannot wait to get my hands on this.  ;D

eggman121

I have posted at simtropolis but I will post here as well!

I have come to the stage where FlexTrack is usable in cities. This is a good chance to catch any oddities that may arise before the eventual release.

So what I can see is that some overhanging textures need to be adjusted and some path numbers need to be aligned.

So far I am seeing some real progress in the direction of the Flextrack and this technology will extend to further parts of the rail and non-rail networks.

Thank you all for the feedback so far  ;D and hope to hear some feedback soon!

-eggman121

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Just beautiful  :o Of been dreaming of being able to make these kinds of things for so many years now!

art128

It's great to know this is becoming a reality... :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Vizoria

Awesome stuff! RRW will be the highlight of NAM 34.

dyoungyn

With GREAT and IMAGINATIVE creators, SC4 is becoming more and more of a realistic city building strategy game that I have been planing now for well over 13 years.  Keep em coming and with all that wonderful work.  Thank for all involved.

Simcoug

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

b22rian

Stunning + fantastic work here !!, Stephen