• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Question on Grid markings

Started by Coldgob, April 28, 2007, 02:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coldgob

Hello all,   I might be in the wrong fourm to ask this, but i have 2 fairly dumb questions.
    First looking throught all the tuitorals i have noticed that the pictures you folks show, always show the Black grid lines, even when you are terraforming.  I don't  get the black grid lines when terraforming on my game, is there something i'm missing, or need to do ?
    Second there use to be a (cheat)  that  allowed you to terraform in GOD mode, during playing a city,  but i for the life of me can't remember it, and believe me, i have spent the last 7 hours looking for it on ST, and other sites.

Thank you
           Kevin

Travis

For the first question, just press the G key on your keyboard.  ;)

For your second question, no mod needed, just hold down the "ctrl", "alt" and "shift" keys, and then click on the God Mode icon.

Hope that answers your questions.  :thumbsup:

Coldgob

Thank you VERY much, Travis.   My mind is getting old, can't remember all the little tricks i use to know.  I really should start writing this stuff down !!   I only wished now i would have asked alittle earlier, would have saved me  about 6 hours !!   Thanks again
    Kevin

Travis

You're welcome, Kevin. I'm glad at least that I saved you any more search time!  ;D