• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Steven's Point My 1st City

Started by Starmanw402007, August 26, 2007, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmanw402007

Hi Hightower:  I did that on purpose. It so a way for me to reduce traffic congestion in the area of Steven's Point

Pat: Thanks for the comment. I had to find a way to reduce air traffic as well LOL.
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

High5Tower

Yes I understand. There have been many times when I have had to make route changes because this game engine sometimes gives us unexpected results, but thats part of the challenge of it all. :thumbsup:

Starmanw402007

That road is near a avenue HighTower. I've had been hearing fender benders in near that area of town LOL. So I had to fight back. I have a few roads like that. Its also another way for me to create OWRs for commerical & industrial district. I'm starting to think that these sims like to play demolitian derby when driving to work or whatever they are doing LOL.
Your Friend;

Starmanw402007

Yes, I have the latest update from Steven's Point. Earlier today, I took the time to create a new freight yard. The new freight yard is located near the Seaport. I've added a couple of Freight Stations and more parking to complete the seaport/freight yard. Here is the latest pictures of Steven's Point.

<center>
<a href="http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/Starmanw422007/StevensPoint-Mar71241208634918.png" target="_blank">
</a>
<a href="http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/Starmanw422007/StevensPoint-Jun101221208632754.png" target="_blank">
</a>
</center>
<center>

Steven's Point new improved Security System.  This comes with a Large Park and Friendlys Restuarant. To give the prisoners some recreation while in prison.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's Steven's Point new improved Freight Yard.  This comes complete with a railroad station and seaport all rolled into one.

</center>
Your Friend;

bat

Very nice new update! And some good pictures, Starmanw402007! :thumbsup:

szymcar

You must still much do some work. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Pat

Starman nice 2 new pics and I cant wait to see what you do further....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Starmanw402007

Thank you for all your great comments. I've recently added a new bridge connecting Steven's Point to the Prison. Now the Police Department has a new way of getting their prisoners to jail instead of going the long way. I'll have that photo in soon. I've been working on several areas of the city. And added a brand new highway as well of which I will show also. I've been considering on creating a diagonal road or avenue in the residental area. But dont know how to go about LOL. I've also added several new ferries and marianas for the sims of Steven's Point.
Your Friend;

Starmanw402007

Howdie Mayors, Major setback in Steven's Point. Today, the game itself starting acting up for some reason. My buildings were dissappearing after I've downloaded some lots. So I had to uninstall the entire game itself and reinstall it. After I find a few good terrains I like I'll see about rebuilding Steven's Point from scratch again. And I'll have to redownload all my lots I had ok. I guarantee you, Steven's Point will be better then ever after I do all my things I need to do alrighty  ()sad() but I am :).
Your Friend;

Pat

I will be awaiting the rebirth of Stevens Point Starman!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Starmanw402007

Welcome to the return Of Steven's Point. After reinstallment of the game itself. I finally got Steven's Point up and running again with new images to show you. I've also discovered a few tricks up my sleave with using OWR roundabouts. They are called rotries, I hope I spelled that correctly l :D $%Grinno$%. And you'll see Big Ben also in this new update of Steven's Point. We have a population just over 2700k. This has u expect, should get larger has times rolls on. So without further due here is the new photos & update of Steven's Point. :thumbsup: :).

<center>
<a href="http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/Starmanw422007/StevensPoint-May14031210723031.png" target="_blank">
</a>
</center>

<center>

</center>

Welcome Back to Steven's Point.  Here's a Airial tour of Steven's Point. At the bottom of the screen is where the People Of Steven's Point Live, Play and Go To School. I'm waiting for The Population of Steven's Point to reach 3000 before I add The Education System.  As you can see in the commericial district, I've added Big Ben. So my sims can't make excuses of why they are late for work or appointment LOL. Further up Steven's Point is the Industrial District. This is where my sims work their misable lives. Also in the industrial district is the coal power plant. I've also upgraded our small fire station to a large one. I'll have more photos of Steven's Point has Our city grows so Stay tuned for more updates.

Your Friend;

Schulmanator

Glad to see you back with more stuff. Always nice to drop in on SP.
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

warszawa

Welcome back Starmanw402007, your city looks nice, however downloading some BATs from this site and at SimTropolis could help improve your city to a higher standard. Good luck :thumbsup:.

Alex
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

bat

Nice to see a  new update there! And it's a very nice picture! Looking forward to more...

Starmanw402007

Sorry for Long Delay on my city, Here's new updates and phots of Steven's Point in it's entirety.

<center>
<a href="http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/Starmanw422007/StevensPoint-Nov27041214609719.png" target="_blank">
</a>
<a href="http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/Starmanw422007/StevensPoint-Nov18041214609557.png" target="_blank">
</a>
<a href="http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/Starmanw422007/StevensPoint-Oct31041214609478.png" target="_blank">
</a>
<a href="http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/Starmanw422007/StevensPoint-Oct5041214609262.png" target="_blank">
</a>

</center>

<center>
The Military has decided to expand the branch into Steven's Point. The Men of Steven's been have been recruited to serve in Sim Nations Army!!
</center>

<center>

This is Steven's Point Government District. Where the Laws for Steven's Points are written. To the right of City Hall is the Local Police & Fire Department. And next to the The Police & Fire Department is the Hospital. Photo Is Below

This here is the local church. Where the Spiritual Sims can get to get together and worship who knows what LOL. Photo is Below

Welcome to Steven's Point. At the southern part of the screen is your residental district. A place for these sims to live and go to school. Center of the screen is Steven's Point commerical district. This is where the sims of Steven's Point can shop and even party in this city. At very top of the screen is The workplace of Steven's Point. Life in Steven's Points is not all fun and games anymore. Photo is below

</center>

Your Friend;

bat

Your new pictures are looking good! And nice to see a new update... ;)

Starmanw402007

I've made some updates to the city since last post. I've also added 2 new avenues to accommdate traffic. Sometime soon, I'll have new photos of the avenues and city itself. I hope to add a new Highway to Steven's Point. And thanks for the comment Bat.
Your Friend;