• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

LEX Clone accounts

Started by callagrafx, October 05, 2008, 01:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callagrafx

If you do not receive your registration activation email, please DO NOT try to re-register with a new username.  If you didn't receive an email it's probably because it got filtered into junk.  Contact either myself or barbyw or post in the LEX registration problems thread and we will get you download access to the LEX as soon as possible.  Any clone accounts will be deleted without warning.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Blind Pig

Hello,  maybe I could get some advice. I am not able to enter LEX with my password. I'm new to this site. And did try to change my password  on the LEX entry page before finding this page, it seems I must have messed up somewhere. Could some one help me to fix this.

even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while!

BarbyW

You seem to have two accounts - Blind Pig and 1 Blind Pig. I have activated both accounts so try to access the LEX with one or the other now. Let me know which account you wish to keep.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Orange Julius

My current tag on the LEX is Orange Julius. I know I have another one, what is it, again?
Gone now...

shaunasmommy

i havent received an activation email from lex with my username and password......everytime i try to login it says my email is already registered,and i know this, but i dont remember the user name or password, so i just need an email activating it or reminding me

BarbyW

I have changed the password for the shaunasmommy account and sent you a PM.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

markell1991

I didn't get an activation email (it isn't in my junk), but I created another account on the same email address just to be sure I didn't enter my deails incorrectly. I didn't get an email.

RippleJet

Quote from: markell1991 on April 14, 2011, 03:08:02 AM
I didn't get an activation email (it isn't in my junk), but I created another account on the same email address just to be sure I didn't enter my deails incorrectly. I didn't get an email.

I have manually activated your first account, markell1991.
I haven't activated your second account.

city12

iam on the site as a registerd user but when i try and log in it acks as if it will log in but i get a white blank page can some 1 help me plz.

Kergelen

The Forum account and the LEX account are diferents. You have to register separatly to the LEX.

Links to SC4 websites

jmyers2043

Quote from: city12 on September 27, 2012, 09:22:10 PM
iam on the site as a registerd user but when i try and log in it acks as if it will log in but i get a white blank page can some 1 help me plz.

There is a profile set up for city12 already. Please reply if your email is elijahgilbert17@xxxxxxxxxx   and I'll reset the password.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Gurrcities

I'm also new and didn't read that before I created my clone account "Gurrcities"... Can someone please delete this account? My first account is "SimsVilla".
Sorry for my bad english!