• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Welcome to the "New" SimCity 4 Devotion!

Started by Tarkus, August 16, 2019, 05:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hasbit3

I never thought the site would get reworked. Good Job to the new staff.

David. God is with you. I hope you recover.

memo

Quote from: eggman121 on August 16, 2019, 07:42:11 PM
So glad to see you again! How are you going my friend?

Hi Stephen, it is good to see you all are still around as well. I'm doing well, a bit busy with RL – sorry about the slow response. It is great to see exciting new developments like the works on the savegame formats. I feel like this opens the door to a whole new aspect of SC4 modding and I am a bit tempted to dive right into it to see what else could be done.

eggman121

Quote from: memo on September 11, 2019, 02:12:29 PM
Hi Stephen, it is good to see you all are still around as well. I'm doing well, a bit busy with RL – sorry about the slow response. It is great to see exciting new developments like the works on the savegame formats. I feel like this opens the door to a whole new aspect of SC4 modding and I am a bit tempted to dive right into it to see what else could be done.

Yeah, Alot has gone on in the hiatus time you have had. The new NAM edition that is brewing at the moment is a testament to the fantastic tools and advice you have given in the past. I hope you can when you are ready try some of the new content. We really owe you alot for the legacy of the input you have given to the SC4 community.

-Stephen (eggman121)

FrankU

You might have thought I had disappeared. Which is not the case, at least not to my family, friends, neighbours and colleagues. They see me very day.
But you have missed me for quite some time. And  I have missed the home improvement of this site. But now I am here. It looks good! Congratulations for it. I am happy the community survived without me. Which makes me realise I am not so important after all.
I will disappear again soon, I think, because my interest in playing games on computers seems to disappear. Even SC4, which has been my favourite game since I bought it in 2004 or so.
But I will still be a visitor now and then.

Une_ame

I'd like to add my voice to others here and thank Alex, and those involved in the relaunch and new management of SC4D. &apls &apls

With a thought for a David's fast recovery. :thumbsup:

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Anthracite

Congratulations Tarkus.

I am always amazed by how this game keeps alive. Not that it's old and refuses to die. It's juts ever young. &apls
@danielcbike

Sven Larsson

Thank you all so much for SC4D still beeing alive. The content thats hosted here really makes this game last trough the years. Its amazing that a game made in 2003 still can compete with any similiar game today in 2020.