• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D Lex ... Support Questions V01

Started by Colyn, January 14, 2007, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Diggis

Quote from: callagrafx on March 01, 2007, 12:01:25 PM
I tested it and it's working like a charm...but Vab's right, it needs a "remove" function.

You want to remove things on your list.  No... you can't.  There is no reason to.  :P

vab423

Amen, Brother Diggis!  If it's on the LEX, you'll need it eventually.  (Hey, that could be a marketing slogan)   ;D

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

cammo2003

Is there something wrong with the LEX at the moment? It's completely rejecting my login details (and I know they're correct, I've told the computer to remember them, and it has worked seamlessly before).

Colyn

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

cammo2003

Hmm, tried logging in again, still no dice. &Thk/ (It's saying it doesn't recognise the login -- But I specifically know the login I registered for the LEX and it's the same as this one)...

Otherwise, great work on the exchange, it's a really good system. The category search is very very handy.

Colyn

Ok tell me ... are you able to get in or not ... if not I will reset your password for you or one of the other LEX Admins do it.
Come see CSX Play

cammo2003

Just tried again... Nope, not working...  &Thk/(

Colyn

I have sent you a PM ... let me know if it worked.
Come see CSX Play

cammo2003

nehal

Hi,

I am having aproblem logging in to BSC LEX. I ahve typed in the correct username & password. But my login is not being accepted. Please help. Thanks
Sneha

BarbyW

You should be able to log in now, nehal.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

nehal

Hi,

Tried again to login. Same message with picture of an ape. I did the going back and trying again. Not working for me. Is there anything else I should do.
Sneha

BarbyW

Make sure you are putting exactly the same username and password, including any capital letters, as when you registered. I cannot see any other reason why it is not working.

nehal

Hi barbyw,

Thanks for your help. I logged on to the site using the username and password from my Activation E-mail. But I cannot use the same password for loging on to the LEX. :(. Now I cannot even change my password as it is not accepted.
Sneha

callagrafx

Want the account deleted so you can try and re-register?
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Colyn

Lee ... change his PWD and pm it to him. Sorry I am on UPS for the moment .... hisge storms here and no power.
Come see CSX Play

nehal

I still cannot logon to the LEX. Sorry for all this bother. But without BSC props and essential all the Bats and Lots I love cannot be used. If you can send a new password to me maybe it will work if not I will Re-Register.

Thanks for the help,
Sneha :)

BarbyW

I have sent you a PM with your new password. You can change this once you are logged in.

mightygoose

ok for whatever reason the password field on the lex login reset and i cant remember my password or find my registration conformation email.... so can someone PM me my password...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....