• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Updated Dependencies List ¡¡¡ ( Thanks to Diggis)

Started by jeronij, August 11, 2007, 06:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Oh, I think we all should be very happy with this list.
At least I am. It's an awful lot of work you did here!

Shinji E. Gureji

I was asking for the Winterton Theatre for Palace of BarbyW. I cant find it on the STEX or Here on the LEX. Can someone please give me a link. Thank you so much.

sim1234

Quote from: Shinji E. Gureji on August 24, 2007, 10:56:41 AM
I was asking for the Winterton Theatre for Palace of BarbyW. I cant find it on the STEX or Here on the LEX. Can someone please give me a link. Thank you so much.

The file you are looking for can be found here on the LEX:

B Winterton Theatre

Also, Thanks to Diggis for the dependancy list! :thumbsup:

dioangel

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

delldimensions

I was wondering if anyone knew where garyreggae's garage block went? The link in T Wreck's Low Wealth Mega Lot Set Vol02 on the STEX points to here but it's not there nor in the list. Has it been merged into another pack or is it no longer available?

RippleJet

delldimensions

Madeira aka Constantina

the list is two months old and i think it is worth an update because there are so many new prop packs etc.

Diggis

delldimensions

I got some brown boxes when the lots from T Wreck's pack grew in game, so I loaded the Lot Editor with just GAZ's Mega pack and the lots, and the prop for the garage block didn't show up.  The prop's footprint was defined on the lot, of course, but the pack apparently didn't include the necessary prop.  Is there any other way to get the necessary file, or should I just delete the lots?

Andreas

Hmm, the garage block shouldn't cause brown boxes, since it's just a prop, but for your convenience, I attached a ZIP with a DAT that contains both the garage model and the prop exemplar file.
Andreas

delldimensions

Thanks a lot Andreas.  You're right, it shouldn't have shown a brown box, but in any case, that file solved the problem.

Andreas

Hmm, if there was a brown box that is now gone, maybe the prop pack does include the exemplar file, but not the model? Someone should check that, just to be sure.
Andreas

Heblem

please update the file with the the LBT House Pack 1 (devotion and CSC) and LBT Prop Pack 2 (CSC)

BarbyW

The links to these are not working:
BSC CARCH Farm Props01   
BSC CARCH Festival Props 2004     
BSCCARCHFountainProps01

They should all be linked to BSC MEGA Props CARCH Vol 01
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

M4346

Also the MJB MEGA Prop Pack and other Prop Packs. The LEX link links to a STEX file by Cogeo.

The correct link is:

BSC MJB MEGA Prop Pack Vol 01  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Diggis

OK, I checked the original excell file and they are OK, so it must be a glitch when jeronij output it to HTML (or whatever he did to get it on the net)  &mmm

jeronij

Quote from: M4346 on September 26, 2007, 11:42:04 PM
... and other Prop Packs.

Could you be a bit more specific  ::)  ;)

Diggis, if you have an updated list send it to me so I can also update the online one. I will also fix these broken/wrong links asap  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Diggis

I haven't changed the list since you uploaded it except to fix a couple of broken links, but the ones barbie and M are referring to are OK in my list.  I will send it to you again.  As for the Other Prop Packs or MJB, there are about 20 of them.