• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Question for Jestarr, Rayden Transfer not working

Started by peewee80, August 25, 2007, 07:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peewee80

First, I'm new to this forum, so I hope this is the right place for this sort thing. Oh, and hi everybody  ;D
I recently downloaded the Rayden Transfer freight station and i can't get it to work properly. Trucks don't use it to unload their stuff and no freight trains are generated, even though its the only way to export goods to neighbouring cities, there are no further road connexions. In fact, the lot does'nt even allow freight trains to pass through, instead I have to make a bypass around the lot.
I also have the Railway Express Agency and the Hoof And Mouth Glue Factory installed and these have never given me any problems and work just as they should: generating freight trains and allowing only freight trains to pass. So you can see why I'm puzzled by this. I have all the dependencies installed, so I know that's not the problem. I also tried dragging rails over the lot, or plopping the lot over existing rails, with no result.
I hope you or any other person on this forum have any suggestions on what could be the issue. I know there are plenty of alternatives, it's just that I'm really fond of your creations :thumbsup: Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Paul

jestarr

I've checked the file and it does have a problem. &mmm  I'll upload an updated installer later tonight and a patch lot for those who've already downloaded the current one.

p.s.  Please post any problems, etc. with my lots in my BAT thread.  I'll see them sooner and be able to respond quicker. ;D  Cheers!

peewee80

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that ;D. Oh and Rayden Transfer works perfectly now, thanks for the quick fix. &apls
Cheers,
Paul