• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us the view from your house/apartment

Started by metasmurf, February 05, 2008, 05:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metasmurf

I'll go first.

View from my living room

View from my kitchen

As you can see, it's pretty much a Swedish interpretation of Russia  :D

Piyer

This is an image from a couple of years ago, but the view hasn't changed much -- just a lot less snow and a lot more rain. The location is Brooklyn, NY.

Silur

This is a view from my balcony ...

and this (early morning time):

sebes

This is our little gardden, taken from my livingroom:

And this is the front of our house:

And this is the view to the front form the living room:

And yes: we have 2 Peugeots  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

SimFox

here is one from me:

Helsinki, summer rain

and here is another

Helsinki, July 3rd,  4:53 AM

and winter, as it ought to be:

Kitsune

Heres mine! Some notes: Bottom left corner - thats GLR in AVE, or as well call it in Toronto, dedicated Street Car lines. The small building in front of mine has wicked reflections. And no, you never hear ANYTHING from the Island Airport - very quiet despite what some people say. I may post a pic of the other view into the core - its quite neat. So here is my view, 14 stories up .....

~ NAM Team Member

cameron1991

Eww... snow....  ::) LOL, you guys get heaps of it! Here in NZ, we get about 1 inch in 1 day once a year, but the entire city shuts down, It also provides ideal conditions for riding down roads in the hills in kayaks  :D

Enough waffling, heres my views

The view from my bedroom of the vegetable garden and the neighbours fence

And the view of my garden from the front door

Those pictures were taken a wee while ago, but nothing has changed. Ill get some pictures of the rest of my backyard and my street when its daylight.

XiahouDun

Not very recent, but yeah. Thats out my window.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

N1_2888

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

szymcar

My sweet home view :D

And city I used to see (No! It isnt power plant in City Center :D, but its Poland - You know - everything is possible there!  $%Grinno$% )

Superb postmodern w2w buildings :D In background on of the highest chimneys in Poland - 300m :)

jpj_starfleet

This is the view from my front door of my apt complex in Las Vegas, NV on 12/17/08!

I live 7 miles directly west of McCarran Airport on the Southwest side of the city.  Crazy!  $%Grinno$%

Nexis4Jersey

Here are the views from my bedroom and House!

Looking across the Street to , Jesse F George's Elementary School Grounds / Park!

This is looking up the Palm Street, which ends in front of my house!

Looking down the Hill at my House!

I'll post more later in the week!

Andreas

Andreas

Feroxx

Andreas

Andreas

io_bg

These are really nice pictures, Andreas! I wish they were bigger so that I can put them on my desktop :)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Andreas

Thanks! I made them with my new Nikon D60, so they are larger (10 megapixel) - just tell me which one you like, and for which resolution, then I'll send you a copy. :)
Andreas

io_bg

Well, it's hard to choose only one ;D Okay, I choose the first one, the resolution is 1280x1024 pixels. Thanks!
Edit: I decided to put here the "beautiful" view of my block (I couldn't find the camera so I used my cell phone, that's why the picture isn't top quality)

As we're showing sunrises, yesterday I went to the beach to take some photos of the sunrise. They came our pretty good, here are two of them (they're made with my camera, Sony DSC-W150)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Pat

Andrea's that is wonderful sunrise there wow!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Andreas

@Pat: Thanks. It was quite beautiful indeed, esp. since I'm a night person, so I took them before I went to bed - which was "conveniently" early around 5:30 AM - the advantage of midsummer. ;)

@io_bg: Here's the first pic in the resolution you specified, saved in high quality: http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/5861/dawn.jpg
Andreas