• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldrogue

Khiyana.....is is WONDERFUL to see you back with us...as Pat said...you have been in my prayers also......
Our community is much richer for the concern we have for each other.... and our community is also much richer for your being one of us.

welcome back

Duane
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Ennedi

Hello Khiyana, it's great you feel better now, thank you for informing us, we are thinking about you and wish you all the best!

Many things happen to all of us, good and bad, but that's life. Every of us must find our his/her own way in every situation and I strongly believe you will find it too.
Yes, I also think our community is not only a club of the computer game players, but something much more. Sometimes too much words are not necessary, but it is good to know there are some people exchanging their thoughts and feelings and thinking one about another. It can be greater help that we usually suppose, I know it too  :)

Adam  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

cameron1991

Its great to have you back Khiyana!  :thumbsup:

Just looking at the people that are MIA, alot of them are people that were around alot/posted alot in the early days of SC4D. It looks like alot of people have moved on from SC4, considering its an old game now...

Ive also noted that Colyn (a site admin!) isn't active very often anymore, hopefully your ok mate! Please don't forget about us!  ;)

sebes

Colyn has some RL issues to deal with, taking all his time. But he is definately not forgetting us!

Good to see you back Khiyana  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Ennedi

Quote from: Diggis on April 29, 2008, 09:15:24 AM
I've sent him an email to the address he was using for Beta testing.  I haven't heard back yet, but fingers crossed.  I do have some of his Rural work for testing, but won't release it with out his say so.

I helped Chris as a beta tester too and I suppose I have most of this stuff (except the last version of fences dedicated to use on steep slopes). I have also his excellent pasture flora (two kinds of low plants with flowers), it could be released separately. If Chris would give a permission for continuing his work, I will help with pleasure!
I was thinking about writing an email to Chris too, but if Diggis have done it yet, I will wait for any information.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Diggis

Quote from: Ennedi on May 02, 2008, 02:50:20 AM
I helped Chris as a beta tester too and I suppose I have most of this stuff (except the last version of fences dedicated to use on steep slopes). I have also his excellent pasture flora (two kinds of low plants with flowers), it could be released separately. If Chris would give a permission for continuing his work, I will help with pleasure!
I was thinking about writing an email to Chris too, but if Diggis have done it yet, I will wait for any information.

No luck so far.   &mmm  I'm hoping to get the rugby grounds from him.

Andreas

I do have a beta version of the football fields, but I can't remember if there were made any changes afterwards. In any case, it would be great if he could send us his most recent stuff. :)
Andreas

Orange Julius

This morning I got a PM back from Zaphod, proving that he's not gone for good.
Gone now...

Pat Riot

Well, both Travis and I have his football prop packs, and travis will be releasing them with chris's permission (which has already been granted) with travis's own football feild lots. I don't know if anything will be released from the RRP though :(

your_adress_here

I think I just might start hanging around here more often.

Edit: Starting by changing this really old avatar of mine!
Bookah!

dedgren

Here's the MIA List for May, 2008.

[tabular type=2]
[row] [head colspan=2]
Missing in Action - May 2008
[/head][/row]
[row] [head]
[/head] [head]
Date last on SC4D
[/head][/row]
[row][data]   Heinz     [/data][data]   May 17, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Elektra     [/data][data]   July 10, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   villaV    [/data][data]   July 27, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Flipside     [/data][data]   July 27, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Thornton    [/data][data]   August 1, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Adriano57    [/data][data]   September 19, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Doc    [/data][data]   November 19, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Fred_Ginger    [/data][data]   November 19, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Snaper    [/data][data]   December 10, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   dogfight    [/data][data]   December 19, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   sobol    [/data][data]   December 21, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   joelevan    [/data][data]   December 25, 2007   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Sober    [/data][data]   January 12, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   RichGray    [/data][data]   January 13, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   flame1396    [/data][data]   January 25, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Alek King of SC4    [/data][data]   February 16, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Cali     [/data][data]   February 17, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Bluebeard    [/data][data]   February 20, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   bixel    [/data][data]   February 23, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   SAC    [/data][data]   February 26, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   meinhosen    [/data][data]   February 27, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Bobbo    [/data][data]   February 29, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   MsD    [/data][data]   March 6, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   capo    [/data][data]   March 9, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   bat56    [/data][data]   March 13, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   pickled_pig    [/data][data]   March 16, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   fernby    [/data][data]   March 20, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   MIncroabl    [/data][data]   March 27, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   LoneRanger    [/data][data]   April 2, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   rickmastfan67    [/data][data]   April 6, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Colyn     [/data][data]   April 7, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   beskhu3epnm    [/data][data]   April 8, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   sarungman    [/data][data]   April 11, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Eddie    [/data][data]   April 13, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Nealos101    [/data][data]   April 17, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   moganite    [/data][data]   April 21, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   ExiLe    [/data][data]   April 27, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Swesim    [/data][data]   April 30, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   tag_one    [/data][data]   April 30, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   Serkanner    [/data][data]   April 30, 2008   [/data][/row]
[row][data]   tkirch    [/data][data]   April 30, 2008   [/data][/row]
[/tabular]

As I noted here [linkie] last month, the MIA list is comprised of those members, Citizen and above, who have not been seen on the SC4D during the past month or more.  You'll recall that you become a Citizen when you have made your 64th post.

We have a few folks who were MIA in April who've returned for more of that SC4D wonderfulness.  They include ssc4k, petercintn, dmscopio, dioangel, pipishere, rushman5, Zaphod and Crissa.  Those joining the MIA ranks are LoneRanger, rickmastfan67, Colyn, beskhu3epnm, sarungman, Eddie, Nealos101, moganite, ExiLe, tag_one, Serkanner, and tkirch.  Hey, welcome back to those who've been gone for a bit.  If you are among the newly missing and see this, give us a post in this thread to let us know that you are still out there.

Summer's on its way! (for you Northern Hemisphere types, anyway- for all those south of the Equator, you have my condolences)  Be seeing everyone around the forums.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

David Looking good here and its good to see some folks back and sad to see some drop off but hey hopefully RL aint kicking to hard for them folks to come back and say hi again....  Also I know Meinhosen is deployed so he has a serving the country excuse lol.... But needless to say we are leaving the lights on for them folks....

god its been a dark age since I said that last lol.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dadyrghluv

i'm sure besk will be back. he has his spurts of coming and going. when u see him next, he will probably have like 12 incredible maps for us. it's just the way he is.

as for the other's, i wish them well, and hope all is going ok for them. :thumbsup:

Don't mistake stupidity for courage

JoeST

Is buddybud still round? I havent seen him for a while... :

Last Active:     February 16, 2008, 01:34:13 PM

Its a pitty, he had great ideas

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

jplumbley

Beskhu3epmn, is on the latest MIA.

Well, he's not entirely MIA.  He and I have talked on MSN more recently than he has been on SC4D.  Earlier this year he had a change of jobs, he left a job and went to another city to a new job pportunity, and unfortunately the job fell through.  He is currently living in a basement (rent free) for the time being while he finds a job...  Since he is living rent free he also does not have access to the internet, therefore unable to come online for extended periods of time.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

dadyrghluv

well then, it looks like i'll have to send that boy some money, so he can have the internet. we cannot live without our NHP maps!

tell'emk he is well missed here at SC4D, and wish him well  :thumbsup:

beskhu3epnm

Oddly enough, I pick today as a day to announce my removal from the list! I still have nothing solid, and am on a street corner stealing a wireless signal to say hello. dadyrghluv, NO MAPS TO SPEAK OF!!

All of my systems and programs used to make them are on my PC, stashed away 5.5 hours drive away. Once settled, I fully intend to get back to business here.

So...

HELLO ALL!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

jplumbley

Quote from: beskhu3epnm on June 04, 2008, 08:38:27 PM
Oddly enough, I pick today as a day to announce my removal from the list! I still have nothing solid, and am on a street corner stealing a wireless signal to say hello. dadyrghluv, NO MAPS TO SPEAK OF!!

All of my systems and programs used to make them are on my PC, stashed away 5.5 hours drive away. Once settled, I fully intend to get back to business here.

So...

HELLO ALL!

PFFFT...  go and show up the very next day just to proove me wrong.  &sly
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Pat

Well Yea Jason what did you expect, lol.... LoL sorta like Troy he has been MIA for a wee bit now, dang Pizza Hut....  :D  Welcome back Travis and its good to see you found yourself a hotspot  ;D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dadyrghluv

glad to see ur still around troy.  when u get settled, let us know.  ;)