• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Great to see you around again, we all missed you.

Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

Rayden

Quote from: rooker1 on January 17, 2009, 06:21:39 AM
Great to see you around again, we all missed you.

Robin  ;)

Thanks Robin :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey Rayden welcome back to the fold or at least somewhat lol!!! I did have a good christmas and how about yourself?

Need help in catching up let me know and I will see about getting you up to speed  :thumbsup:

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

meinhosen

Hmm... didn't make the MIA list but I'm alive and well after 11 months of inactivity.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

BigSlark

Quote from: meinhosen on January 30, 2009, 03:30:21 PM
Hmm... didn't make the MIA list but I'm alive and well after 11 months of inactivity.

Welcome back! You should go check out 3RR to see what great transit network additions have come about in your absence.

I hope to see your MD become active again and to see some more automata from you.

Cheers,
Kevin

Pat

Darn Chris you beat me to it LoL, I was going to announce that you have made it safely home!!!! YAY!!!!! I am soo excited!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

Meinhosen! Welcome back. Glad to hear your alive and well, and it's good to see you here again.
-Matt

sebes

Quote from: meinhosen on January 30, 2009, 03:30:21 PM

Welcome back Meinhosen!  Any plans to continue with the Heartland?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

xxdita

Hmmm... I don't see me on the list. Nobody missed me?

I've been dealing with health issues, but am now fully recovered. But being out of work, I'm not on the internet unless I can get a wifi connection. Hopefully that'll change soon.

rooker1

I missed ya and your monkeys.
Just sent you a PM.  ()stsfd()
Really good to see you back and hear that you have fully recovered.
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

RippleJet

Quote from: xxdita on February 25, 2009, 11:12:12 AM
Nobody missed me?

Be assured that you've been missed, my favourite little

Rayden

Quote from: xxdita on February 25, 2009, 11:12:12 AM
Hmmm... I don't see me on the list. Nobody missed me?

I've been dealing with health issues, but am now fully recovered. But being out of work, I'm not on the internet unless I can get a wifi connection. Hopefully that'll change soon.

Hey Nate, nice to see you back and I'm glad you're with good health again. :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Welcome back to the zoo, little monkey! :D Glad to hear your health has improved, and hope to see you around more often now.

Later...
Joan

Pat

Nate Ive missed you my friend!!! if it hasnt been from the countless PM's I sent you or talking about my monkey friend!! I am soooooooo happy your back and glad your back on the health mend too!!!!  BTW see my newest PM to you lol

JoeST

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back Nate, glad your better. I missed you muchy

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

BigSlark

Welcome back, Nate!

Cheers,
Kevin

CasperVg

Good lord, Nate is back! Good to see you're still around!  $%Grinno$%
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

threestooges

Hey Nate, glad to see you're back around.

sebes

Oh no - the monkeys are back!!!!

Time for me to leave ()lurker()

(back in a few weeks)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN