• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Quote from: RippleJet on July 17, 2007, 06:02:14 AM
My vacation is over, and I'm more present than absent again! :D

Welcome back, RippleJet! I hope your vacation was fun!

Swamper77

I'll be gone for tonight and the next couple of days. It's about 8:20 pm PST here. I'm going to be somewhere without wireless internet, but I will still have SC4 with me ;)

-Swamper77
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Pat

Take it easy Jan and be safe OK...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Quote from: Swamper77 on August 03, 2007, 08:17:27 PM
I'll be gone for tonight and the next couple of days. It's about 8:20 pm PST here. I'm going to be somewhere without wireless internet, but I will still have SC4 with me ;)

-Swamper77

Have fun, my friend! We'll be awaiting your return!

Shadow Assassin

Won't be visiting as much. I have my HSC trial exams (they count towards my assessment mark) over the next few weeks. I should be back on or around the 15-16th August. Then before September 2, I'll have to post a quick "keep-alive" update for Ensenada. :P It'll most likely involve quite a few new things.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Pat

OK SA take care and study hard for the exams and no playing cept for the weekend OK LoL... see ya's back in later august - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Cali

just wanted to let everyone know that i am still around, just busy with school ,work and family..talk again soon.
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Pat

Cali OMG wow talk about Looooooooooooooooooooong time no see... I hope all is well with ya's and hope to see you soon again - pat

thundercrack83

Hello, there, Cali! Glad to see you're still around, my friend! I hope everything with school and work is going well!

SA: Good luck on your exams, my friend!

Rayden

Does anyone have seen/talk to AleKing lately?

Pat

Nope i havent seen AK in awhile...

thundercrack83

Quote from: patfirefghtr on August 04, 2007, 08:27:16 PM
Nope i havent seen AK in awhile...

According to his profile, he's been AWOL here since May 20. I hope everything is OK. If you're out there, AK, pop in and let us know that all is well!

Pat

OK so this is what we know soo far about our friends missing in action...

Aleking last seen around 5/20
Swamper on a vaction for a few days
Shadow Assain will be in and out mostly out till around September
Bobbo662 hasnt been seen for awhile either since 6/15
oldrouge was in then out again
Moganite was also in then out again

Great news

Cali came back to say hiii on 8/4 and be back within a month
RippleJet is back also
Vandy has come in to say hiiiii on 6/28 - we hope all is well with you our friend... remeber to say hi again soon

So anyone else that you all can think of whos gone missing from us again let me know or just post who you noticed MIA - pat

Cali

great news!!! I hope to return to full status within a month, as exam time is almost over, i miss all of ya, and take care ,see you guys soon ;D
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Pat

cali that is real great news and you will do great on those exams you are a smart one  :thumbsup:

Shadow Assassin

One exam down. Five to go. Excellent. My first exam was the English common paper. Next up: Studies of Religion II.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Swamper77

I'm back, but hot, tired, hungry, and sore. I stayed up late for two nights to make sure a friend could get a ride home after they got off work at 2 AM for those two nights. I just got home from the live action role playing that I do every Sunday. I'll get back to working on my projects in a few days. I have to go back to the mainland tomorrow (8/6/07) to run some errands with the friends that I have been staying with since Friday night. Apartment living is rough when you don't have your own transportation.

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Pat

jan that is good news to know you are back and safe... take a few days and hide some more my orders lol - pat

BigSlark

All right my fellow SC4D devotees, I'm going to off the web until, at the latest, August 16th. I'm going on a road trip with my fiancée from Jackson, MS to the Boston, MA area to visit family. If I'm lucky somewhere we're staying on the way has an internet cafe. If not, well, I'm sure I'll have a lot to catch up on.

Cheers,
Kevin

Pat

Allright Kevin you have a great time on your vacation... Dont worry about checking just enjoy your peace with the little woman and remeber take alot of pictures on your trip - pat