• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Assassin

Three exams down, three to go! I've got a five day break before my next two exams. ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

thundercrack83

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on August 07, 2007, 08:11:45 PM
Three exams down, three to go! I've got a five day break before my next two exams. ;D

That's good news, my friend! Have a nice break and good luck with your remaining exams!

Andreas

I will be on a short trip starting tomorrow, Thursday 9th, 7:00 AM Central Europe Time, and won't return before Sunday 12th, 8 PM. I might have the chance to drop in now and then, but I won't have any SC4 related stuff with me.
Andreas

Pat

Andreas if you dont stop in anytime soon, enjoy your trip and have fun... take care - pat....

Update on the list that i know of so far and if anyone has anybody else that they havent seen just say here and i will change or add....

MIA's or Vaction Timers

Aleking last seen around 5/20
Andreas is off from Thursday 9th of aug threw the 12th
Shadow Assain will be in and out until September... What only 3 more to go woohoo  ;)
Bobbo662 hasnt been seen for awhile either since 6/15
oldrouge was in then out again
Moganite was also in then out again
BigSlark is off for awhile on vaction with his fiance...

Great news on our returned friend's

SA is still around somewhat lol
Jan aka Swamper77 is back from his vaction and should be in full swing again...
Cali came back to say hiii on 8/4 and be back within a month
Vandy has come in to say hiiiii on 6/28 - we hope all is well with you our friend... remeber to say hi again soon

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Grneyes

Sorry I have been gone. Didn't think I'd be missed. WOrk and life has been crazy. Have not had time to do much of anything, simcity-wise.

Diggis

i think you can take Vandy off the gone but not forgotten list

Pat

Grneyes welcome back welll yea of course you would be missed you are part of a great family here...

Diggis David would be the only one to edit the post i cant but i would in a heart beat about vandy...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

I'll do an update off the official membership log over the weekend, as I have a trial about 150 miles south of here tomorrow- Pat, thanks for keeping this going.

Great to see all the returning folks- I'm sure as we head into the fall we'll see even more.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Andreas

JFTR, I'm back and currently recovering from the trip (which was great, but very stressful as well) and catching up with what has happened in the community. :)
Andreas

Pat

Andreas welcome back hope you had great vaction and your PM's wasnt overflowing to much...
David its been no problem to help out as i know you are very busy.... Im ready and able to help anyway - pat

sebes

As of next weekend I will be gone to the Italian and Croatian  :sunny:   for 3 weeks
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

RippleJet

Lucky you, Sebes!
Take some pictures for Mickebear while you're there! ;D

And enjoy the laziness in the  :sunny:

Swamper77

Quote from: patfirefghtr on August 08, 2007, 01:50:11 AM
Jan aka Swamper77 is back from his vaction and should be in full swing again....

This is no longer true. I now have a job as a delivery driver for Papa John's in Everett, WA and I am working for about 8 hours a day. The rest of my hours on my work days is spent commuting to and from work. It will be awhile before I can get time to work on my projects. :'(

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Pat

LoL OK Jan and a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Congrats on getting the job im certain you will have delivering pizza for PapaJohns... Now only if i get the job for Kohls i will be happy

BigSlark

Well, I'm back. Or to be more exact, I'm at my parents in Birmingham, AL, only 215 miles from home. At any rate, I'll be in my office chair tomorrow afternoon at my computer.

It was a great trip-3200 miles, 18 states, and lots of great memories.

Now the real question is what happened at SC4D while I was gone...

Cheers,
Kevin

Pat

LoL alot has happend here kevin alot of good changes at that... See you go away on vaction and all the sudden your home has been flipped... you can change back to the old style if you wish... but after sometime with the new look trust me you dont wanna go back lol

Shadow Assassin

And I've finished my exams. Got two weeks' break before heading back to school, then it's study for my final exams.

I've been distracted by A Link To the Past on Wii Virtual Console, though. (One of the best Zelda games, btw)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

thundercrack83

Just got back from vacation in New England! Hello, everyone!

dedgren

I'm back from the store- was there about 45 minutes.  They were out of pimiento cheese, though.

...everyone sounds like they're having so much fun out and about I just had to join in...

I'll try to do that long-promised MIA update tonight.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

LoL David its alll good man you are busssssssssy busy little hodager lol.... welll errr umm not so little but thats anther conversation lol