• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Shienar - Replies - 19 nov 09 - Pg 6

Started by Glowbal, September 06, 2009, 12:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glowbal

With thanks to Driftmaster07. :)

io_bg: Yes indeed, it can improve a lot! I'm really a plaza freak nowadays. Thanks for your comment!

Battlecat: Thank you! Hope you see you around here again very soon.

976: The plazas you saw in the past update, where a few days before the crashes started. I was working on a new area, when the crashes started. Shame, since that has a stunning plaza. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Driftmaster07: I am glad you like it. Thanks for the pictures you made for me!

BarbarossaS: It didn't happen, yet.. I pray it won't. :) Btw, the new city is becoming very beautifull. It has a touch that Canete doesn't has. Thanks for your comment!

SC4BOY: Thank you for stopping by, and the compliment! I am happy you like it. Nop, it wasn't an airport or a seaport lot. There is no airport in that area, and I didn't start plopping my marina yet. ;)  Hope to see you again!

I expect an update tomorrow. So stay tunned!

Cheers,  ;)
Glowbal

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Nanami

Mm, so the plaza diffrent. I will wait your update!

Glowbal

Driftmaster07: thanks

976: No, the plaza showed in the previouse update is still the same; I made another one in canete, which I cannot show due the crashes. But here's the new update! :)

Click here for update 3 - Blue Bay; Down Town.
Same reason - Due wrong picture format temp. stored on my own forum.

Swamper77

If you turn off the automata to hide the vehicles, you will also hide the pedestrians at the same time.

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

KoV Liberty

Looks good!!!

Quote from: Swamper77 on September 12, 2009, 05:29:27 PM
If you turn off the automata to hide the vehicles, you will also hide the pedestrians at the same time.

-Jan

That how you do it? I wondered! LOL.

Adrian, I miss you man.

BarbarossaS

Blue Bay looks great, I really like it, with the marina and all!   &apls &apls
I think you should keep the small restaurant, it gives a nice contrast to the skyskrapers around it.
Perhaps you can squeeze in a park or so over there too. A little green is always pleasant  ;)

-Stijn-

metarvo

Nice work, Glowbal.  :thumbsup:  The CBD area and the waterfront look good.  I have one question.  Where did you get the restaurant?
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

jimbo_jj

I'm 99% sure that's Waddle's Drive In by sparkythepenguin on Simtropolis. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

About the update, those downtown shots are great! I like your work on the waterfronts. That restaurant looks a little out of place, but you know, if the owners were able to fend off the developers and keep it from being demolished, they should probably stay ;D! Just a thought. Great job, though!

-James
Coming Soon to SimCity 4 Devotion: Alterren: The New World City
An MD by Jimbo_JJ

joelyboy911

...Stops studying to look at MDs....

Looking very nice Glowbal. Its lucky your sig in your comment in Thames led me here, I'm liking what I'm seeing.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Glowbal

Swamper77: thanks!, I didn't know that.

Driftmaster07: Thank you! :)

BarbarossaS: I am happy you like it! I took in your suggestions about the park. Thanks for that one! The small restaurant is gone now, though. They had to move to another place.

metarvo: Thank you! I've send you a PM with the link to the lot. :)

jimbo_jj: I beleive you're correct. Although I got it from another city, Sim city plaza, I believe. Thanks for your comment! Hope to see you again here very soon :)

Joelyboy911: Happy you found my MD. Glad you like it, and glad my siggy pays off as well. :P

Nanami

BarbarossaS

Glad you took my comment to heart, but it's a shame for the restaurant  :P
Can't wait for the next update, I'm a sucker for airports  ;)

-Stijn-

KoV Liberty

Me too... How big is it? Must be for 747s.

Adrian, I miss you man.

io_bg

That downtown looks really cool! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the airport ;)
Sorry if I don't comment here regularly in the future, the school started today... ()sad()
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Butters

This is a great MD so far ;D. Can't wait to see your airport... I'm looking for some inspiration on how to style T3 of my airport.

Glowbal

976: Thanks!

BarbarossaS: The restaurant got another place, somewhere else in the city  ;D Thanks for the comment!

Driftmaster07: You actually already saw a tiny bit of it..  ::)

io_bg: Thank you!! Here is the airport. Good luck with school. Mine has started a few weeks ago as well. Been quite buzy with it.

Butters: Thank you very much! I hope I can give you some inspiration for your airport.

Blue Bay Int. airport:

Click here for update - Blue Bay int. airport

Butters

Wow, I really like what you've done there, especially the second to last picture of all the 737's.  :thumbsup:
Only thing is, there are a lot of large open areas of concrete. Perhaps you could use the lot editor to make some things to fill those areas (eg. Baggage Carts or Jet's taxiing to the runway or terminal).

KoV Liberty

Looks very good! ^_^ But just as Butters said.
Quote from: Butters on September 21, 2009, 10:13:27 AMPerhaps you could use the lot editor to make some things to fill those areas (eg. Baggage Carts or Jet's taxiing to the runway or terminal).

That would be quite awesome! Also you could just relot mine with a different texture too. ;)

Adrian, I miss you man.

BarbarossaS

Can't say I have any suggestions, the airport is looking really good!  :thumbsup:
I like the taxiway in the last pic, it kinda reminds me of the Charles De Gaulle airport in Paris (Although there, you drive under the runways themselves)

Can't wait to see it finished!

-Stijn-