• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Shienar - Replies - 19 nov 09 - Pg 6

Started by Glowbal, September 06, 2009, 12:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WC_EEND

Quote from: BarbarossaS on September 22, 2009, 08:31:13 AM
Can't say I have any suggestions, the airport is looking really good!  :thumbsup:
I like the taxiway in the last pic, it kinda reminds me of the Charles De Gaulle airport in Paris (Although there, you drive under the runways themselves)

Can't wait to see it finished!

Same here, one a side note: I once drove under the CDG runway with a concorde taking off above me

-Stijn-
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Nanami

Fabian93

Hi,
great update.
I like what I've ssen so far, and that you used the LE to integrate your own imaginations into the game sometimes is a big plus  :thumbsup:
Looking forward to your completed airport  ;),

Fabian

Glowbal

Butters: Thanks for the suggestion! I will surely do that. Keep in mind, in the past update, the airfield was far from finished :)

driftmaster07: I already have used your lots on my airfield, for the cargo part of it. perhaps it will be shown in a future update, or on the League.

BarbarossaS: Thanks for your reply! I got the idea when I was thinking of how I could make my airport a bit more,, 'special'. I remembered when I drove to Shiphol, near Amsterdam, that I drove into a  tunnel under a taxi/runway.

WC_EEND: haha, still thanks for the reply!

976: Thank you

Fabian93: Thanks! The airport is still, sadly, far from finished :( But I will surely show it once it is! Hope to see you again.

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Butters

Great Newspaper! It helps to have a story to go with your city  :)

Butters

Hey dude, sorry for the DP but when are you going to post another update  ()what().

Glowbal

Quote from: Butters on October 06, 2009, 08:23:52 AM
Hey dude, sorry for the DP but when are you going to post another update  ()what().

Yes I surely will. ;) Sorry for the long time you've to wait. Last week, I was buzy with a raport, which had to be finished yesterday.

So, expect a new update very soon! I promise it will be this week, before the weekend.  ::)

KoV Liberty

Good. I cannot wait! Also is the update about the new airport? Btw is it finished?

Adrian, I miss you man.

Glowbal

Driftmaster07: Thanks!

Tomas Neto: Thank you!

Butters: Indeed it does. I am going to use it for a few story lines. ;)

Driftmaster07: The next update will probally be about the new airport. :)

Blue Bay - Ministery of Monetary Affairs (LoN)

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Nanami

Good job! look nice. Do you have plan to make an Air Force base?

Butters

Cool - the aircraft carrier (runway) seems a bit to small for that KJ-2000 to take off on but still cool :). I also love the Ministery of Monetery Affairs

Glowbal

Driftmaster07: Thanks!

joelyboy911: Thank you. It's just 1 ship, though  ;)

976: Well, actually, since you asked; I started lotting for it around 1 week ago.. just some basic things. Thanks for your reply!

Butters: The aircraft carrier is indeed a bit to small.. But hey, as long it looks cool!  ;D Thank you for your reply! Hope to see you around soon!

______
Blue Bay Sailing - 2009

The League of Nations

Dreamcat

OK, your last update was so good I'm just going to comment on that.

What is the centerpiece building in the first picture of the last update?  Pretty nice!  The aircraft carrier also looks great, even more so in the dark.  My main gripe about your diary is the size of your pictures.  They're so darn small...Personally I think bigger pictures would make it much better.

I think bigger is better.  :thumbsup:

Nanami

Butters

Cool! I need to publish an MD and get in on the League of Nations stuff - It just so happens that I am building Marina right now  :)

rooker1

Fantastic start and some really nice pictures, but can you please change your png pictures to jpg pictures as soon as possible or I will have to remove them.
Please review the rules for the MD section as well.

GIMP is probably the most popular free program you can use to change the format of pictures.

Quote from: thundercrack83 on July 07, 2008, 05:50:58 PM
III. Rules for Authors

8. All images will be hosted by an offsite hosting service or other server.  Authors are requested to consider that not every reader has broadband Internet access, and should seek, consistent with maintaining reasonable image quality, to minimize the size in kilobytes of images accordingly. Please note that, while not a rule, we do make a strong recommendation that the max width of any image be 800 pixels, as well as being in the .JPG format.  Use wider images and other picture formats (.PNG, .GIF, etc.) when necessary, albeit sparingly, since in most instances making a pic bigger does not make it better.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.