• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connor

Congratulations on 100 pages of beautiful and inspiring work  &apls

Orange_o_

Awesome my friend, 100 th page is really well deserved.

You show us again (if it was needed) that you are truly the most accomplished artist.

...By against, you should reduce the quality of your pictures, because I think our friends are too impressed to answer you  :D :D :D

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Girafe

100 pages of fabulous work  &apls &apls &apls

It's like a book for the children, you just have to contemplate the pictures and dream  ::)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Framly

Congratulations my friend :)

What an extraordinary performance..once again ;)

Everyone looks at Antigone

Quote.By against, you should reduce the quality of your pictures, because I think our friends are too impressed to answer you

Please do not :thumbsup:

Keep it on!

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Ol.S / Benoit

Congrats on 100 pages, just crazy...
I'm glad you have your new region, I think we are all happy about that ! :D
Those first two pictures are really nice, I love the bike scene.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Kergelen

Congratulations on 100 pages!

Always a pleasure to stop here. The last updates are very inspiring. :)

Links to SC4 websites

rambuckel

Congratulations to page 100  &apls

I really regret that Champclause is lost, but I'm sure you'll go on producing fabulous pictures in your new region :)

- rambuckel
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Orange_o_

Manchou had really create calves, or is it one of your tricks?

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

chester

After seeing those pictures of France its easy to see why you are inspired to create such beautiful scenes. congratulations.

Badsim

Quote from: Orange_o_ on November 19, 2011, 03:03:25 PM

jestarr's cows "revisited" , it has been explained page 98 ...  ???

Quote from: Orange_o_ on November 18, 2011, 01:52:15 PM

...By against, you should reduce the quality of your pictures, because I think our friends are too impressed to answer you  :D :D :D

I don't know what to think about that suggestion ... ;D but the first thing I've reduced since , is your Aubrac stone walls set ...  :P

Woe is me ! ... when I thought I was ready to start a new region with landscaping tools which could be considered as definitive , once again I've had to reduce almost everything ; the Aubrac stone walls set so ( 0.57 ) , Aubrac stones ( 0.6 ) , Chrisadams weedsB ( 0.6 that time but this isn't the first reduction ...) , murimk's bikers ( 0.8 , but second reduction ... ) , Jeroni's bushes ( 0.6 , second or third reduction , I don't remember ... ) , C.P.'s  small flowers ( various reductions ... ) and Hebem's barbed fences (  0.8 for the height only ... ) . In fact , only Manchou's cows were rightly scaled ...

This is a full size picture taken in game with the 1024x768 capture window :

And the same after a crop & enlarge photoshop work :

And , of course , everything is here seasonal :

So , I'm working now for closer view than the zoom 5 ... Alas , it has some more or less expected inconveniences ; not only I can work with  props HD & rightly scaled exclusively , but  even the famous HD Pyrenean Terrain Mod is overtaken by events !  ::)

The grass looks just like it is , a sadly flat texture ... this is why I've decided to switch my Terrain Mod to Pegasus' one ; original Maxis textures with an improved Modd . They have really a relief illusion ( and interesting erosions ) .

That pond is the only thing I've done since .

I know that my work is to be considered as experimental only , I mean ; this isn't destined to be shared and playable for everybody , but I thought that that way to explore the game limits was necessary . I spend an average time of 8 hours a day ( not 7 days a week ... ) to Modd and test this , and the amount of work still facing me is colossal ... I don't have more time to spend here , I didn't have commented anything else than my own work lately , I even haven't any time to spend with my VIP team mates on our private site ... so , don't get me wrong , that not means  that I'm only interested by my own work , I keep on to follow and enjoy everything happening on these forums  .  ;)

Thanks for your visit .  :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Orange_o_

Quote from: Badsim on November 21, 2011, 04:45:53 AM
Quote from: Orange_o_ on November 19, 2011, 03:03:25 PM

jestarr's cows "revisited" , it has been explained page 98 ...  ???

Oh my god, actually, I do not know how, but I missed this Update, sorry.
If I had seen, of course I'll catch you doing a review murdered on the bad position of the straw bales.
$%Grinno$%.

(ps: we miss you)

Ol.S / Benoit

Nice pictures Cédric :)

Well the PTM may look a bit flat, but on the last zoom 6 picture, I'm not convinced by the new one  &mmm But on the first pictures, it looks good... Can't say which one I prefer...

Your work is all about creativity and this is what I like in this game now, how one can manage the content to create his own environment.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Uzil

it's only the little white box at the left who reminds that's a game.
Wonderful job !

Shark7

Looking great so far.  :thumbsup:

And something about a bunch of cows gathered around a muddy hole in the ground seems so familiar to me...  Could it be that I could drive 1 mile from my house and see exactly that scene?  ;)

Your work is very realistic looking, at least to someone like me who lives in a rural area not unlike the one you picture here.

Girafe

looks good my guinea fowl; I know you love these landscapes  :)

I need you regarding the cars. Did you mod and scale the models which are not in the Carpack?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

knapp

I'm impressed that You have pushed the limits above once more - and that in a considerably short time. THis pics are very great. Now it may be time to bat some seasonal mushrooms (chanterelles, cèpes, lépiotes etc. - sorry, I know them only in french)  ;D
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

Badsim

Quote from: knapp on November 22, 2011, 12:43:54 AM

Now it may be time to bat some seasonal mushrooms (chanterelles, cèpes, lépiotes etc. - sorry, I know them only in french)  ;D

Are you reading in my mind , Marcus , I'm precisely working on !!!!  :D $%Grinno$% :thumbsup:

Being not a BATer , even for such simple things , I'm currently resizing Heblem's tropical parasols ...
Well , I'm not yet satisfied , but it will come ! Of course , It would be better  that someone create some original models , I would be very pleased to Modd & upload a seasonal mushrooms MMP ...  :)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rambuckel

That's a great idea to resize those parasols :) I'm always amazed at your ideas ...  $%Grinno$%
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Framly

QuoteBeing not a BATer , even for such simple things , I'm currently resizing Heblem's tropical parasols ...

What a crazy, but ingenious idea! ;)

Looks great! :D

Congrats to 2000 Replies!!!!!!!!!!!

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team