• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

Quote from: Badsim on February 20, 2013, 06:15:46 AM
if my dear Girafe doesn't want to re-export a snowy version of his fabulous Edelweiss Chalet , I'm gonna use photoshop next time . $%Grinno$%

Photoshop is a good option  :P

Amazing teaser my guinea fowl  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Buzzit

Wow simply amazing stuff! 
how did you modified my old 20kV pylons to function like that? they look so much better here!
great job!

Kergelen

Amazing sky resort  &apls

But if it's a big sky resort maybe a big parking would be appropriate  &Thk/(

Links to SC4 websites

IL...

Realism at it's best :D
Great resort, I like the theme, we don't find much of it around here.

vester

Love that ski resort. It makes me want to skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !  ()stsfd() :thumbsup:

Framly

What a genious work! It's always great to the that SC4 have no limits anymore - amazing!

Your work is so inspiring! &apls

Thanks for sharing your ideas and your brainstorms ;)

ein stiller Fan - Hendrik

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Badsim

Mediterranean Inspirations ...

Sorry Benoit for borrowing the famous title of your MD , and sorry for the adjournment of Yellowstone/Big Sky ski resort update , but having the feeling to be on cloud 9 , it couldn't  be elsewhere than  with a  place like where I'm living . Such a beautiful place ... at spring , my favorite season , and spring is arriving .  ;D

To much work to be described , again , so I'm gonna  make it short : I started to play with Xannepan's new fauna ( sheep ) , then have had the bad idea to mix them with jestarr's ones resized as lambs , then have had the bad idea to test poppies from Girafe ( coming with his seasonal wheat fields ) , resized and turned into a seasonal MMP , then another bad idea : to test his vines as seasonal MMP , then to explore closely C.P. vol.02  to extract a new batch of « mediterranean » MMPs , then to test Heblem's  Chihuahuan desert flora drastically resized  ( 0.4 ) as scrubland ... a few other works , a farming props from JMyers MMP , so ,  finally , 10 new « killer » MMPs and 4 basic LOTs :

A sheep generator LOT with multiplied sheep effect props from Xannepan ;

An abandoned house , model from Manchou ;

A mediterranean house from Namspopof :

A road connector to SC4 network ( for SAM -  gravel ) ;

.... and voilà : everything else is MMPed ! :P

Buzzit ; I made props with your power lines « Buildings » which took a tile just for themselves , and , most of all , I reduced their occupant sizes to 1,1,1 so I'm free to place them on other LOTs and landscape around them with all kind of MMPs ... there's no simple solution which would satisfy everybody with power lines , because MAXIS didn't care about that hard coded point , personally I prefer them with wires whatever the restrictions ( spacing , flat ground , not functional ) . I'm gonna test with them a power line cyclic MMP ( with a ghost piece at the end of the sequence ) : I think that , with the grid on , it shouldn't be that much complicated to place them perfectly ... like I did there to align Girafe's Vines . The more I'm creating and using MMPs , the more I'm becoming allergic to LotEditor when it can be done otherwise . Thank you for your beautiful and precious work anyhow .

Thank you all  for your comments and visit ...  ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

wouanagaine

Gorgeous, the result of a crazy inspired mind !  :thumbsup:
( Ca déchire sa maman :) )

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

vortext

Frankly, I'm glad the snow has cleared, can't stand that stuff in RL. That's not to say you didn't create a winter wonderland!  :thumbsup:

The latest scenes are splendid as well. &apls
The level of realism is unrivaled and it's amazing it's all mmps all the way, goes to show how far sc4 has evolved.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

namspopof

Cela fait plaisir de voir ma maison dans un si belle situation, je dirais même que c'est encore mieux qu'en vrai ! Il n'y pas de vignes à coté de mon terrain, c'est une foret de pins.  $%Grinno$%

Very detailled view, the last is just fabulous ! My favorites pictures for the beginning of the year.  &apls
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Swordmaster

It's too early for spring, my friend, but never too early for some mediterranean landscapes. What a great scene again. I'm studying those olive's soil - amazingly realistic. A pity you can't resize the effect sheep - or at least I don't think you can.

I seem to have the same allergy for lot editor. But I also have a scrolling allergy $%Grinno$%   I'll have to resist making more MMPs all the time.

Cheers
Willy

Kergelen

There are a lot of details and varied MMP here, but to highlight only some the third picture is a realistic transition between meadows where sheep pasture and forest. The use of resiszed flora and the different rocks is a great idea. It remember me some places.
I also love the small rocks(?) and small flowers you put in the olives fields. And of course the Girafe's poppies add tones of realism ( I always wanted poppies but didn't know he made them! the seasonal wheat is the only Girafe flora I didn't download &ops).

In addition, I sometimes wondered why you didn't make nothing inspired in the mediterranean side of "Le Pays Catalan", and now we have here some inspirations. &apls

Always something to learn here :)

Links to SC4 websites

Delecto

This time that's for sure, you're a madman... %BUd% :party: %$payas)( ?=mad)=... :D

But why I always feel we haven't the same game on our computers?

C'est vraiment fantastique Cédric, tu as mon plus grand respect.  :thumbsup:

Sam.

rooker1

Quote from: Delecto on March 01, 2013, 04:17:30 AM
But why I always feel we haven't the same game on our computers?

I have to agree...we are not playing the same game.  Great work Cedric.  As soon as I think it can't get any better, you post another update, which of course is better than the last.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

benedict

Those sheep and lambs look incredible - very realistic pastoral scenes.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Girafe

SC4 Grand Master  :satisfied: close to become SC4 Legend  :P
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

sunv123

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

rambuckel

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

gn_leugim

RBC

Bloody hell! This is utterly impressiv.