• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nullabor County - between city and countryside

Started by ManuelR, November 19, 2007, 10:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Nullabor sure has a lot of beautiful trees... $%Grinno$%

I love the rail lines, nice job making them look 'clean'. Thats the biggest headache for me in the game, blending things with the blank ground so that it doesn't awkward.
War Kittens !?

keyboardconfessional

Very nice work as usual. I really like the park and the malls...those two shots have to be my favourites. Keep up the great work!

-Jamie
Visit my MD - RIVER'S END.

Adept2Rock

Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

Boernie

--Visit http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2426.0 at the MD recently pubsished section--

oh my god, this hospital is full of sick people!!!

Shadow Assassin

Very nice and pleasant. The city is well put-together, and well... it should make it to Classics in a short time. :P

Keep it up.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

ManuelR

Update 4

Thanks for all the nice comments! :thumbsup:
This time you'll see some pictures from the suburbs. A mix of fields, malls, small houses and raillines and GLR through the suburb.
I'm actually working on this map, so I haven't so many pictures because it's not finished yet.

Have a nice day

Manuel

bat

Wonderful update there, ManuelR! And fantastic pictures of that railway / GLR way. Also nice looking residential area there! :thumbsup:

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Schulmanator

Nicely done. It looks both pleasant and quite realistic.  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

suplado!

cool pics...really like the rail and glr tracks -- so realistic surrounding as well!!

figui

Quote from: Schulmanator on December 08, 2007, 04:37:05 AM
It looks both pleasant and quite realistic.  :satisfied:
perfect words to describe this update. pleasant thats it :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

ManuelR

Update 5

Thank you all for the positive comments! :)
So today is again update-time. I downloaded some new R$$ buildings, which I want to show you. It looks a bit more green now in the suburb.
I don't have to say much more, so enjoy the pictures. :P

Have a nice day

Manuel

existenz

Hi Manuel. I love the pics. Especially the stables and the malls from the previous update. Thanks for sharing. :)
Annie

Mulefisk

Man these pics make me want to fire up SC4 :P Great stuff!

bat

Great new pictures of your city! Nice looking suburb there! :thumbsup:

CasperVg

Fantastic! Wonderful city and great use of all sorts of railway transportation! Love the sunken rail with catenaries.  ;)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

ManuelR

Thank you all for the comments.
How you've seen in the last updates I've downloaded some fields and farms. TWrecks is working on some farms with Simgoobers textures but without other dependencies. :) At the moment I'm testing some of his fields, which have no farmhouse. Because in Europe you have many fields without any houses near to it. Sadly there are only 3 sorts of fields at the moment, but he said that he will creat some more. So in the actual region shot you'll see a bit a more colourfull landscape than the last time. :D

figui

your region is looking great Manuel :thumbsup:
and the last update was really nice, the look of that suburbia is perfect.

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________