• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nullabor County - between city and countryside

Started by ManuelR, November 19, 2007, 10:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berethor

Those suburbs looks really good, nice work on it   :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

suplado!

bat

Yes, a wonderful region shot there! And fantastic development so far! :thumbsup:

ManuelR

Update 6

Thanks for all the comments. I coudn't show new pictures earlier, because I was on holiday in the swiss mountains :). Awsome weather, much snow, and not many people on the slope :thumbsup:.

But now time for some more SC4 pictures hmm. ;)
This time again from the suburb. Hm I don't have to say much more so enjoy the pics. ;)

Have a nice day

Manuel

suplado!

amazing pics of the industrial zone!! also like the small suburban houses...looks cool!!!

bat

That's a great new update there! And nice industrial area and suburb! :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

figui

nice update :thumbsup:
love the look of those industries

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Air6

I have just read the 3 pages of your MD and I really like your work. I particulary like the first picture of the update 3... simply amazing !!

ManuelR

Update 7

Thanks for the comments! :)
So here we are with some new pictures. How you could see before on the regionmap there is a new town near to Michura Lake. The town has about 20.000 inhabitants, and lives from his industry near the lake. But no more talking now, let's show you the pictures... ;D

Have a nice day

Manuel

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow Assassin

I agree with the above comment. :P

Everything's well-put together, and it's just so... normal. :P

Keep up the good work. I'll be lurking in here from time to time.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

bat

Fantastic new pictures of these areas there! Great work on that railway (others, too).

and Congrats for this new section!! &apls

ManuelR

Update 8

Thanks for all the comments up to now. ;)
I hope you all had a nice Christmas and much time to play SC. :D
At the moment I'm in the middle of my holidays and I had some time to play a bit.
Here is the result. The pics are bit random because they come from different maps.

Have a nice day

Manuel

Yoman

Everything looks excellent, I especially like the train running right behind people's backyards, very cool.

iamgoingtoeatyou

The suburbs with all the trees and train tracks look excellent :thumbsup:

nova vesfalo

love this suburbs, very well put togerther. The way the railroad is seprated to the roda is very clever ! Give me an idea ! and the concetration of fabrics just close to the railroad is very realistic !!!!

warconstruct

is very beautiful I like much these houses and the trees are well placed .
splendid update  &apls  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

sebes

Excellent Manuel! You mix the residential commercial and industrial zones in the suburbs very well. There is a great uniformity in your playing style that makes your pictures very unique and recognizable. Not sure what it is that is that is causing that....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

These suburbs are looking very great! Wonderful work on them, MaunelR!
Looking forward to more...