• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tutorial/guide?

Started by Crissa, September 09, 2007, 04:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crissa

Is there any tutorial or guide for using the puzzle pieces and new draggable networks?

I find myself coming in rather late, and even the number of pieces in RH was a bit much.  What would be insanely helpful would be if anyone had a list of the puzzle-piece interchanges and what they linked between... Like a list, guide, or encyclopedia.

There's lots of pieces just in the NAM package itself, and I haven't loaded any optional parts yet!

@-@

-Crissa

Andreas

The NAM readme has a full list of all puzzle pieces, and the order how they appear when pressing "TAB". For a visual representation, just try them in the game, i. e. in a test city, where you can plop them right next to each other, in order to get the idea. It's not that complicated, actually, and you should find yourself getting comfortable with the NAM by a simple try & error game. For some first impressions, check out the NAM Showcase thread in Simtropolis' Transit Modding forums.
Andreas

Crissa

Ahh, #3, 'Contents'.  Thanks.  No pictures, though... I'll go back to making pictures for my own list ^-^

I see that the Custom intersections also have the raised-ground highway interchange I was wondering about.

-Crissa