• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

~ Berlin in the roaring twenties ~

Started by peterycristi, September 05, 2010, 03:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Beautiful !!! The four last pictures looks amazing, I love the "Museumsinsel" pictures, and also the "Rotes Rathaus" located near of the buildings, but for me, the best is the Royal Palace  :o I hope to see the Royal Palace available soon, It's a masterpiece and everyone will be grateful  :)

Keep up the good work my friend and Happy New Year  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

Great update as always!  And this is the one that got you over 100 replies which means I get to move your MD to The Best Sellers section!!

Congarts from The SC4D Staff!!
Call me Robin, please.

Dantes

Congratulations and welcome to the bestseller.  :thumbsup:

carlfatal

You did it!  &apls &apls
And it´s so well deserved, one of the best MD´s around, a jewel!
Congrats for that and i wish You a lot more comments from now on. I´ll stay tuned with this wonderful portrait,
greetz, Carl

mmorales2

I love your MD. It is so realistic. I have a question... where can i download your cool bats and creations? do you have a place to download them and if not, do you plan on releasing them to stex or sc4d? Anyways, keep up the good work.  &apls &apls
COMING SOON!!!!
XION, THE LAST BASTION

ricardomiranda

weixc812

I will be lying if I say I was not looking for downloads of your excellent BATs
But it seems like that we could only see them in your pics.
Anyway, I'm pretty satisfied  ()stsfd() Your work is really a thing of beauty &apls  &apls
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here