• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Happy birthday SC4Devotion!

Started by Swordmaster, November 04, 2013, 02:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordmaster

:party: It's that time of the year again! :party:

November 4th is a special day--and by extension the whole month--here at Devotion, and this for the seventh time. I want to thank Jeroni and the staff for all their work, and everyone who has contributed to this great place over the years.

Happy birthday SC4D!!!!!!

Cheers
Willy

metarvo

With the upcoming holiday season, and of course the birthday of SC4D, this has to be one of my favorite months of the year.  From what I've seen, I would say the times are only going to get brighter.

Happy birthday SC4D!  :party:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

rooker1

Definitely my favourite time of year as well. Fall trees changing colors, SC4D's BDay, Christmas and New year on the way, doesn't get much better.
Happy BDay to SC4D, a huge thanks to Jeroni and those that helped him start the site all those years ago!!

Robin  &apls

&hlp &dance %BUd%
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Happy Birthday SC4D!  &apls  &dance &dance

Thanks to the staff for keeping this website alive for all of us, players, custom content creators and lurkers!    :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Kergelen

Happy Birthday SC4D!

Thanks to the staff and members to keep up this great site and community, where I can share my favourite game. Sometimes I don't play the game during 3 weeks or a month but I visit SC4D almost everyday and is wonderful to follow the Mod/BAT/MDing topics and see how thinks are going on.

:party: :party:

Links to SC4 websites

MandelSoft

Remember, remember, the 4th of November...

Let's raise our glasses to another 7 years of SC4D!

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

c.p.

thebagleboy

Happy birthday SC4devotion and may we raise our glasses in celebration for many more years.

Delecto

Happy birthday SC4devotion and long life!  :party:

Girafe

Happy birthday to sc4devotion   &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Simcoug

Happy B-day! 

Now who brought the cake?

FrankU

Oh... I forgot the cake!  :thumbsdown:

Well. Sorry. I'll have a beer instead.

SC4D forever! Happy birthday to all of you, us, them...

sunv123

Ah, I forgot it as well. My apologies ()sad()

Happy Birthday to SC4D!

It's amazing how we've made this site still strong after 7 full years, so I thank all the staffers, custom content creators, players, and not to forget the humble ones and guests that come share the joy with all of us.

Stay strong, SC4D!

&dance
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

noahclem

Happy birthday to SC4D  :party:   While I wasn't around for the beginning SC4D has given me several great years already. I still remember signing up for the LEX in early '08 to get some dependency or other and relentlessly lurking around the NAM development threads--until one day I started posting. It's been a real pleasure to become more and more involved with the site and I'm very thankful for all the great discussion, feedback, content, and friendship I've enjoyed thanks to SC4D. Raise your glasses and thanks everyone for making this place what it is

benedict

Happy Birthday day and month, SC4D!

Let's celebrate!! &dance
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

mrbisonm

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)