• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugu3

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

Nanami

art128

Thanks for the comments guys!

Today we're going to see a very touristic area of the region, the island of Enoshima located north of the region.

Click on these three pictures to see them in 720p.

Hope you liked this update! :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vester

Yet another great update Arthur.  &apls

rooker1

Great work Arthur.
I have always loved looking at your work and this update is no exception!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

kelis

Fantastic job Arthur !! I like so much how you've used my Tsutenkaku tower !! I never expected to see it out of the urban ambient, but seriously, looks pretty good there. Keep up the good work my friend.

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Kergelen

Great update!

I really like the small beaches surrounded by buildings &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Gugu3

vortext

Great work with these beaches, I like how the sidewalk almost blends into it!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Nanami

Really a good work! looks like a nice small island there!

art128

Thanks for the comment guys. :)

Today we're going to continue our tour on the northern island with the town of Imizu.
There is a single track railway line on this island, named the Echizen Railway. The station on the picture isn't the termini but a reverse station.

hope you liked it!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

Looking great! I always like how everyone make their station (I try to get some inspiration from there) :D

Nice work anyway!

kelis

Another excellent picture from your Japanase region, I like it so much Arthur ! Especially I like the space in front of the train station, great job as always.

Saludos amigo.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

kbieniu7

I always loved, how do you fits squares and plazas into your city, even the smallest ones. :) Cool!
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

ecoba

I'm a bit late in saying so, but your work on this island is amazing, Arthur.

The blend of development and nature is a perfect balance. I especially love the way you work with flora and game water.

noahclem

I agree with ecoba about the plazas--I wish I had your skill at making them! Beautiful pictures in the last updates  &apls

Gugu3

samerton

vester

Quote from: art128 on March 30, 2014, 11:15:44 AM
hope you liked it!

As always, we love it. Great update.