• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM: El-Rail over Avenue

Started by memo, March 08, 2013, 09:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meeston

this is Meeston. the best SimCity gamer.

droric

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!  :)

PC Specs: i2700k @ 4.9 Ghz, 16 GB @ 1600-8-9-8-16, 2X GTX 580 SLI, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R, 120 GB Vertex 3 SDD, 3 TB RAID1, 1200W SilentGold, Antec P180B case, Win 8 x64 Pro

Bipin

Quote from: droric on November 02, 2013, 11:10:25 AM
I have a night render to post as promised.  Let me know what you guys think.

You've done exceptionally well with that station; the lighting is gorgeous.

thebagleboy

Quote from: Indiana Joe on November 03, 2013, 10:55:10 AM
The challenge is to somehow incorporate it into your city journal.   ;)

MTA: Mount Terra-Atlanta Station :P
I think that would work.
p.s. I'm not good at naming things.

Meeston

Quote from: droric on November 03, 2013, 05:23:08 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments!  :)
the station will be so great if you put a roof like this:

droric

Quote from: Meeston on November 03, 2013, 09:53:49 PM

Do you have a picture of the top of the roof?

PC Specs: i2700k @ 4.9 Ghz, 16 GB @ 1600-8-9-8-16, 2X GTX 580 SLI, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R, 120 GB Vertex 3 SDD, 3 TB RAID1, 1200W SilentGold, Antec P180B case, Win 8 x64 Pro

Meeston

Quote from: droric on November 03, 2013, 09:55:16 PM
Quote from: Meeston on November 03, 2013, 09:53:49 PM

Do you have a picture of the top of the roof?
no. but the roof design is a dome.  ;)

Meeston

i can't find a train skin that matches the station.  ()sad() i hope they created a train skin like this:

z

Ardecila made some CTA train skins over on the STEX for his CTA stations, so they should go fine with this station as well.

Meeston

Quote from: z on November 04, 2013, 02:34:08 AM
Ardecila made some CTA train skins over on the STEX for his CTA stations, so they should go fine with this station as well.
no. i want a train skin like this:

Gugu3

You should get into modding then and try tto make your own model ;)
Cheers
Guglielmo

Meeston

Quote from: Gugu3 on November 04, 2013, 03:54:33 AM
You should get into modding then and try tto make your own model ;)
Cheers
Guglielmo
no. i don't have BAT or Lot Editor. also. i don't have any tools from creating mods. that's why i hope they create my favorite train skin.  ;)

vester

Or maybe just reskin one.
I have uploaded quite a few different models.
Beside that there is a list of trains mods. Sorry not up to date. Need to add my own latest work to it.

I didn't have any idea how to do it when I started, so it just a matter of getting started.

BTW: So you request a train skin with just a picture that shows the top and front of the trains and just a little of the side.
One thing you could provide of infomation, would be the name of network.
Maybe you should place your request in the right place. We do have an area for that.

PS: I have retired for the time being from doing any new trains skins. Will just finish of what I have started so far.

Almost forgot the import part:
Great job on the night lights   
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Meeston

Quote from: vester on November 04, 2013, 04:13:27 AM
Or maybe just reskin one.
I have uploaded quite a few different models.
Beside that there is a list of trains mods. Sorry not up to date. Need to add my own latest work to it.

I didn't have any idea how to do it when I started, so it just a matter of getting started.

BTW: So you request a train skin with just a picture that shows the top and front of the trains and just a little of the side.
One thing you could provide of infomation, would be the name of network.
Maybe you should place your request in the right place. We do have an area for that.

PS: I have retired for the time being from doing any new trains skins. Will just finish of what I have started so far.

Almost forgot the import part:
Great job on the night lights   
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
the elevated line named: Manila LRT Yellow Line. is a philippine elevated rail line.  ;) also created in a avenue.

vester

Think you overlook this line in my message. The right place would be in this subforum: New Transit Items Request
This thread is for EL-rail station and not requests for train skins.
When posting there, please post name of the name of the transit network and a few more pictures.

Meeston

Quote from: vester on November 04, 2013, 05:01:29 AM

Think you overlook this line in my message. The right place would be in this subforum: New Transit Items Request
This thread is for EL-rail station and not requests for train skins.
When posting there, please post name of the name of the transit network and a few more pictures.
ah. okay.

Meeston

Quote from: MandelSoft on March 08, 2013, 09:58:20 AM
I'd go for option 1, since I only know those setups as a reference. Also, RD-4 is virtually not present in the Netherlands, because it's considered to be unsafe.
also. your right. El-Rail over RD-4 is also not present in the Philippines. also for same reason: unsafe.

droric

I speak for Chicago and we have plenty of unsafe!

Meeston

Quote from: droric on November 04, 2013, 11:44:28 AM
I speak for Chicago and we have plenty of unsafe!
you designed the station?  ::)

droric

I created the in game model if thats what you mean.  I was not the actual architect to design the station no.