• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Cleanitol TM

Started by wouanagaine, January 22, 2007, 02:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouanagaine

Quote from: Christopher_Doolan on October 28, 2007, 02:27:13 AM
Does Cleanitol work with macs?
No

Quote from: SC4BOY on November 18, 2007, 12:20:55 AM
I am a happy camper with Cleanitol (HI WOU!!! ) ...

My complaint is a very small one, BUT (haha.. u knew that was coming, eh?)

I use the program fairly often and it works great (as long as the author has provided a txt file of course.. hehe  :'( )..

What I'd like is either a trick or a "shortcut property modification" that would allow me to put a default directory into the (...) window.. I normally unpack my zips to a "working directory" and it is a pain in the tush to have to redirect the (...) window every time.. I'd like it to open to my working directory instead..

Hi SC4Boy, nice to see you here
I may revisited cleanitol one day, I will add that option

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

gksrlf25

I can't install this because it can't make 'fran?is.$$A' file. I really wanna play SC4 with it. T_T
Korea is my county

wouanagaine

Quote from: gksrlf25 on November 18, 2007, 10:42:19 AM
I can't install this because it can't make 'fran?is.$$A' file. I really wanna play SC4 with it. T_T
Korea is my county
I don't understand the problem. what is that file, from where it comes from ? (provide the exact url please )

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

wouanagaine

ok, I suppose then that the problem is from the installer. Please PM with an email adress, I will send you back a non-installer version of the tool

New Horizons Productions

gksrlf25

Edit : As the email you provided is not the same as the one in your profile, I've deleted it to avoid your beeing spammed. ~Wouanagaine~

gksrlf25

Thank you very much :thumbsup:
I'v got your mail and file
But. I have one problem
When I click locate files, it starts searching, then gives me error. Just to see what happens I click backup now, and a window opens and says this:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 489, in OnStart
  File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 281, in process
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xb8 in position 26: ordinal not in range(128)

***I download 'gdiplus.dll and mscvp71.dll' and pur them c:\windows\system32 folder already

*** Sorry, my poor english

wouanagaine

well, unfortunatly I think Cleanitol does not handle your language correctly :(

New Horizons Productions

gksrlf25

SO, I can't use Cleanitol ?  :'(
South Korea also is available Cleanitol Please help me.

wouanagaine

Which file did you input ? and what is the unicode code page for south korean ?

New Horizons Productions

gksrlf25

input file  -> http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=190

unicode page for south korea   ->   0xAC00 ~  0xD7A3

This is the correct answer your question?

wouanagaine

This will be a try & guess session, as I have no South korean system at hand

New Horizons Productions

VeTram

-where can i find informations on how to use Cleanitol? thanx
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions

VeTram

I just installed it , and i dont see any readme file!
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

RippleJet

:D

Wouanagaine, let me remind you that you never made a readme for the Cleanitol! $%Grinno$%

The only readme available is the first post in this thread! :thumbsup:

xxdita

Odd...  %confuso I've checked the obvious locations and can't seem to find a read me for either Cleanitol or DatPacker. I would have expected them to be in the Program Files/BSCCleanitol folder, or perhaps the Documents/LEX Downloads/BSC folder... but nothing. A quick check of the zips for both programs show that they weren't packaged outside of the installer in the zip.

Ha, RippleJet already said that.

Andreas

I made a German readme for Cleanitol, but it's rather small, since the program is easy to use. ;) As suggested above, just browse through this thread, and you should find all relevant information.
Andreas

xxdita

Is there a way to right click on a text file and have it open with Cleanitol? I keep getting errors when I try.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 17, in ?
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
  File "translation.pyo", line 3, in ?
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'current.lang'

Oherwise, it works without a hitch, even for me. I just have to know where the Cleanitol txt file installed itself to, but I try to keep all cleanitol txts in a subfolder in the Cleanitol folder, so that I don't have to go searching.

BarbyW

Normally any Cleanitol file would not be installed but loose in the zip for you to use prior to using the installer.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original