• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Red Star Productions

Started by delija21, March 21, 2009, 05:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metasmurf

Pat

Delija looking real great there wow!!!!  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

delija21

Decided to try something new today...so i made a water tower...after 2 hours of work it's ready for rendering

Red Star Production is now on FACEBOOK

kimcar

Only 2 hour  :o Great model that you have choose. I like the space with the windows under the tank :thumbsup:

aNdi

looks great that far :)
we need more of that "dirty" stuff to get rid of these "want-to-be-perfect"-cities
Berlin: Verdammt dazu ewig zu werden und niemals zu sein.

BATting projects. Currently: Berliner Stadtschloss

carkid1998

Nice!!

That could be used as an air traffic control tower!!
Sendona... Coming soon!

baconrocky

wow, that tower is splendid!

delija21

Thanks to you all....the space under the tank is actually a restaurant....the tower was disconnected from the network a few years before the war and used as a restaurant only.........here is a new department store,just finished it...

Pat

WOW Delija simply amazing Water Tower Resturaunt there and also a new Department Store!!!  :thumbsup: &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbarossaS

My my, you have been busy the last couple of weeks.  :P
Have to say I like your buildings a lot, so keep up the good work!  &apls

delija21

Thanks guys,glad you like it...i'm thinking of making one more department store, but for now here is something i've been working on for over a month now. It's the largest residential building in serbia, and probably one of the largest in europe

io_bg

Wow this block of flats is huuge! (I'm not really sure is it the biggest in Europe, in the town where I live there is a pre-fab which is even bigger)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Sciurus

Just great, I love it!! I don't imagine when it'll be finished! $%Grinno$% It'll be enormous!

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

SimGoober

Ineresting building. Could also be broken into smaller pieces for similar buildings...
When life just blows ... Fukitol!

Orange_o_

I am in the opinion of Simgoober, maybe it would be necessary to create anexes buildings  But This one is enormous &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Sam Johnson

I am the same opinion like SimGoober and Orange, I just hope that you'll change the blue window texture. I think this texture does not look good, but everything else looks great so far  :thumbsup:

Earth quake

The very good beginning, I love. But (I still go to reptet what they  said Sam, Orange and SimGoober ^^) it would be perfect with additional buildings and finished.

delija21

Just one of my older bats....good enough to be released???

SimGoober

Looks good to me! Will go nicely with the new Ghetto stuff Tag is working on!
When life just blows ... Fukitol!

Pat

ooooo me likie for sure!!!