• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akallan

This small scene is beautiful and richly detailed! It is always nice to follow your CJ. :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Yan077

Somptuous work of art Cédric, the terrain mod is Incredible !!

Themistokles

Wonderful scene. The mmps blend very well with your terrain textures.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Badsim

Hi ,

No real project yet , but 10 postcards illustrating the VIP Terrain Mod and its possibilities , from the sea to the snow , passing through meadows :

( Clickable full sizes )

... the Mod is to be considered as finished and should be uploaded during November , the nice month of SC4Devotion's birthday ; I'm really curious and eager to see what you'll do with it . ;D

No real project for this MD so , but , having also tested various Tree Controllers from blunder and vortext , I'm currently planning to release a VIP Tree Controller to match this richly flowery Terrain Mod ... all previous ones  use a mix of HD ( Girafe) and non HD ( CP ,VIP and others ) trees ,  furthermore they plant flowers where that's now pointless and these small items are well known to look not terrific on the farest zoom levels , enough good reasons to create a new full HD one . No deadline that said , as I'm at the very first step : feasibility study and inventory of new trees from Girafe since the previous Tree Controllers releases .

Thank you all for your previous comments . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

siemanthepieman

Looks absolutely fantastic. I can only try to imagine how much work went into this.

_Michael

Not only is the terrain superb, but your building work is wonderful. Can't wait to get my hands on this finished mod!

belfastsocrates

Quote from: _Michael on October 27, 2017, 03:09:41 AM
Not only is the terrain superb, but your building work is wonderful. Can't wait to get my hands on this finished mod!

I'd echo those same words. The terrain work looks superb, it's really beautiful
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Simmer2

Your work is inspirational, literally art in motion. &apls &apls

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Girafe

Fantastic pictures &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Gorgeous pictures. Just a shame the tunnel rail texture isn't the same as your rail texture.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Akallan

Since I use your Terrain Mod, I need less to use MMP to beautify the terrain ... The TM is so well done in detail that you have simplified the MMP work, it is much more realistic! I thank you for the work you do! &apls
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

kbieniu7

Awesome work Cédric! Both the effect of your terrain mod, as well as shots with additional stuff - they are so beautiful... and so Frenchy that I would like to go there back  $%Grinno$%
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

mattb325

Really beautiful, stunning pictures  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Hi ,

Thanks for your comments  :thumbsup: , no questions so they don't need an individual reply and that's a good point while I'm posting this « update » in a hurry ... $%Grinno$%

No time to explain in details all my latest works , so I hope that the 6 first pictures will speak for me ...

( Clickable 1280x1024 )

Back to my endless to-do list ...  "$Deal"$

P.S. for Antoine , hope you recognized your river kit resized as stream kit .... :P

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Ernestmaxis

woow amazing stuff really makes me feel excited to see some real snow! Piece of art!

Gugu3

Girafe

Awesome work  &apls &apls

I love snowy scenes. I don't recognize my river kit, did I do one?  &Thk/(  ;D

Still not energy to fully come back but I did open 3dsmax again   &idea

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Incredible  &apls  Great work with all the cloning and re-sizing (how do you give new IIDs to the new, re-resized flora?) and perfect snowy scenes! I think my favorite is the frozen pond though--I've tried to figure out how to do that well at never been successful, usually just making it snowy. Really nice to see you back  :)

metarvo

Outstanding winter scenery!  &apls  I especially like the snowy SAM-4.  Welcome back, Cédric.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

kelis

Yep, those winters scenes looks pretty and they fits perfectly in these cold days here in Europe  :thumbsup:

Great job Cedric, can't wait to see more  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||