• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gotham City : Now Showing "Part II "The two face's of evil"

Started by derek_pearce, January 15, 2007, 04:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are you looking forward too in this CJ

Two face
more joker
Bruce and tia relationship
Clayface (in part III)
Part IV (rebirth)
Darker storyline
more vareity in pictures

dedgren

I think we've got a Best-Seller here!

Part II will definitely be worth a look, if Part I is any hint.

Way to go, Derek!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Eddie

J/W, have you ever read Batman: the Killing Joke?

derek_pearce

yes eddie i have and part one is just titled that and dose not mean that my story is the same i only used the name for a title
Signature comming soon

HabLeUrG

Congradulations derek for making a best seller  :thumbsup: &apls  and i hope to see part 2 soon   ;D

Krio

Isn't this piratism? Using trademarked charcters and pictures without DC Comics' permission.  :-\

derek_pearce

Quote from: Bengt on April 24, 2007, 03:07:56 PM
Isn't this piratism? Using trademarked charcters and pictures without DC Comics' permission.  :-\

Hmm let me ask you this have i ever said i created these characters ? no i didnt so in that case as long as i say that Bob kane created batman and give credit to DC comics at the end of this cj it is not piratism.
Signature comming soon

M4346

You mean plagiarism, and no, I don't think it is (but I'm not the law expert here). The reason I don't think it is, is because it is used for non-profit, personal reasons. (I have had a thorough education in plagiarism and copyright laws though, being a member of the academic world, however, this is out of my league. I do think the same principles apply though).

Maybe David (dedgren) can be of some assistance?
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

HabLeUrG

I dont see any problem about that, you are right in doing this so keep going  :thumbsup:

Im agree with M4346  ;)

derek_pearce

THE SIMCITY UNION AND SC4DEVOTION PRESENT'S

GOTHAM CITY: PART II
"TWO FACE'S OF EVIL"

"$Deal"$ Launch post "$Deal"$

Gothams Transportation network

Gotham is a large city and has one of the world's most largest networks that spans the whole city from the interstates to the airports, the harbors to the rails its all over. Gotham has many main highways some which head to New York, Atlantic City, Philadelphia and Hatchet New jersey. Below is a map of Gotham's transportation network.

As you can see there are many routes all over each route as a destination some even going to different States and cities. Each Highway has its own marker telling which highway it is so that citizens can find there way easily, however the highway to Atlantic City eventually turns into a ferry route down the coast of New Jersey.Here is also an updated region shot as you can see its not fully covered i still have the farms in bristol and hartmann to finish and the main Downtown CBD.

Gotham Heights suburbs

This is the wealthiest area of Gotham it's the location of Wayne manor and a couple thousand of Gothams richest people including Archie Goldwin JR, Rowland Daggit and James Earle the Former CEO of Wayne enterprise. Gotham's underground section of its highway system is also located here.

The sun rose over Gotham city as Bruce Wayne woke from his sleep; he then walked over to his dresser and poured himself an ice cold glass of water. Alfred walked in and sat some clothes on Bruce's bed while Bruce watched "mourning master Bruce" he said, Bruce nodded "good mourning Alfred"  Bruce said as he sat down and began to get dressed "It seems batman made the paper last night, not as a vigilante but as a hero" Alfred said putting a paper on the desk, Bruce walked over and picked it up on the front page in bold text it read "BATMAN SAVE'S GOTHAM FROM THE JOKER'S EVIL PLOT" Bruce laughed "well looks like I got the last laugh" Alfred nodded "better hurry Master Bruce your meetings in 40 minutes at Wayne tower" Bruce agreed and Alfred left Bruce to finish getting dressed.

Traffic in downtown Gotham was terrible and the Wayne limo Was stuck right in the middle of it Meanwhile at the GCPD headquarters Commissioner Gordon Stood with Harvey dent "So Gordon will meet with batman tonight then "Dent asked Gordon nodded "yes Mr. Dent be here around 11.30 and ill send the signal" Dent nodded "great I guess we are done here Its finally time we put this Idiot clown behind bars" Gordon walked over and opened his office door "yes I agree" he told Dent The two walked down into a large Atrium where hundreds of people where standing "busy out here today" Dent said aloud.

Bruce Wayne stood in the Wayne Enterprise boardroom looking out the window While a meeting was going on behind him "Mr. Wayne our stocks are up 78% and we are buying out Nigmatech 45 to 10" Wayne smiled "well seems you guys have everything under control im just going to go now" Wayne left the boardroom and headed to his office it was 11:23 and he needed to go, he pulled his chair onto a circle near his desk and looked up "lock doors" he said aloud and his office doors locked  a moment later the circle vanished and Wayne fell into a small pod that sped towards Wayne manor . The pod came to a stop inside the bat cave beneath Wayne manor and Bruce steeped out "its time "he said and a moment later Batman was standing where Bruce was moments ago.

Thank you for viewing please come back soon
Signature comming soon

jayo

I love your CJ  :thumbsup:i'm inspired  :P  ::)
I'm back

HabLeUrG

excellent work  &apls :thumbsup:

Pat

Derek loved the update and also the map great story, keep it up - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

derek_pearce

;D Replieing to the Comments  ;D

Jayo:    im glad  that you are inspired  hope to see you back for the future updates.

Pat:   Thanks pat glad to see you back glad we didnt lose ya

Hambleurg:     what the hack are you saying lol please translate it lol

Update comming soon  :thumbsup:
Signature comming soon

Shadow Assassin

I hear, likes much your review in your newspaper, simply it beams for writer, excellent work there. That map sees something empty I recommend to you that you put but effort in your newspaper, and will leave to you better very many but in himself I like your plans and as the map is seen. I will continue waiting for your updates, cuídate

I can see why it can't translate that well. :P Google mangles everything. (does the last word mean friend or something similar, Hableurg?)

Anyways, Derek. Good story, good cj, but I want to see closeups. ;)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

derek_pearce

im afriad to say that this CJ is now

Pending Cancellation

Over at the SCU i have recieved several  PM's Flaming me and this Cj saying that im copying eddie and due to this cj looseing its viewsers i am afriad to say it may be closed but will remain open untill i deem that it needs to be closed im srry.

if this cj is closed here it will be placed on the SCU where i invite you to come see it im afraid this is to increase its security and so i have more control over it you can see the link below to traval to the SCU

www.simcityunion.free-fusion.com/news.php

moderators please keep this cj open until i pm you thanks
Signature comming soon

meinhosen

That's a real shame you're thinking about closing this MD.  Shame, too, about the criticisms.  However, I wouldn't let that get you down- as long as you like your work there's nothing to worry about.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Glenni

Yeah right $%Grinno$%, i'm sure we'll just see it open again like 5 minutes later, you've done this kinda stuff so many times before Derek...    ::)

derek_pearce

id like to take the time to say i didnt put enough effort into this MD so im asking to have it closed and i will redo the MD  to a standard that is better then the one i am currently  working on i will call my new MD Gotham City : Cronicles of the dark knight and it will feature a slightly darker story line and all 4 batman stories that i have written Release date is set fror May 19th 2007 and special thanks to Hambleurg for his support and for the new map of gotham he created  :thumbsup:

Signature comming soon

dedgren

Derek has requested that we consider this MD closed, and we have thus moved it here.  Derek- please do not update it further now that this has been done.  Members may still comment, but please do so in light of the author's decision to move on.

Posts and comments that are at odds with that will be removed and the thread will be locked.  Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

The Mods
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Derek I'm sorry to see you close this MD.  I wish you wouldnt have but its your choice.  As far
as copying Eddie I dont think there is anything to compare to as Both stories are totaly differnt and
by far great in their both sets.  I wish you would re consider in at least finishing this one in at least one
biggg Hooooraw.  Ohhh and yea dont let them folks intimadate ya's either - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie