• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Quote from: choco on September 23, 2008, 05:51:27 PM
same model adjusted for the Z difference.  im drawing a blank atm, but theres a property that'll shift the Z, i believe. 

Yes, that's correct--I learned that little trick from smoncrie awhile ago, so it should be possible for me to have them set up for El-RHW as well.

-Alex (Tarkus)

Haljackey

&prt  I've been lurking here for a bit...

..But I like what I see!  The new custom submenus should really help organize the RHW as more content is added.  Great job Alex!

Best,
-Haljackey

debutterfly

When will Version 21 be released???????  ;)  And yes I already know the NAMified answer and Tarkusian slogan.

For those who are new and never posted here's a hint. ;)

"It will be released when it will be released."

and

"We like to suprise people."  ::) -Alex

P.S. Great Progress Alex. This looks like this will be the biggest RHW release to date!  :thumbsup:

Patricius Maximus

I think it'll be released within 60 days, judging from Tarkus's development status.

However, no one really knows, as Tarkus cannot/will not provide a definitive answer.

It does look like the largest RHW release to date -- I can smell the hype in here -- any time there's a new post here I'm like, "Is it out now? I have to check." Of course, that's based on experience with v20 (remember, it was a New Year's present  ;))

- Patricius Maximus

un1

Quote from: Patricius Maximus on September 25, 2008, 04:02:32 PM
I think it'll be released within 60 days, judging from Tarkus's development status.

Not to sure about that.  ;)

Looking great Tarkus, those menu buttons are way more organised than before.  ;D

-un1

Patricius Maximus

QuoteNot to sure about that.

Of course, we can never be sure -- and I almost don't want to know so that the surprise effect is not eliminated.

Pat

I love being surprised as it is like christmas morning as wee child again waiting eagerly to open up all those new toys and play with them for the first time....  Eagerly awaiting Alex ~~ patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

nerdly_dood

Yeah but we always know that Christmas is December 25 - we won't know when RHW v.21 is here until it's released.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Patricius Maximus

I believe it was meant metaphorically -- i.e. an eagerly awaited surprise -- in this case a near-total surprise.

Pat

yuppers that is correct Patricius I was taking it as a metaphor to my younger childhood years....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

metarvo

Even so, the RHW v21 would make a fine Christmas gift.  At least I can dream, right? ;)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Tarkus

Of course, it might end up coming before then.  It might make a good present for . . . um . . . oh, nevermind.  Or it might be on back order and not come in time, so I'll just have to give you all pics of it until it arrives.  We shall soon (or not so soon) see . . .  ::)

Not New Year's Day though--already been there, done it, bought the t-shirt. 

-Alex (Tarkus)

xmike1991

Im just gonna say Halloween..MY GUESS..no one takes it, no one agrees  "$Deal"$ you all signed a virtual contract by reading this..  :P

Halloween would make for some good eye candy   :thumbsup:

nerdly_dood

Quote from: xmike1991 on September 26, 2008, 08:48:24 PM
Halloween would make for some good eye candy   :thumbsup:

:oEYE CANDY?? Is that what you think the RHW is?? I beg to differ! RHW v.21 will be the best thing since   ...    uhmmm ... the original NAM.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

CasperVg

I hope you bought the Official RHW T-Shirt, Tarkus...

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

MandelSoft

^Lol! I bet that it's photoshopped  ;)

Well, the release will be certainly before 21 december 2012 (the end of the world? ;D)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Patricius Maximus

Make that RHW-4 to an RHW-6S and it'll be perfect for me  :D.

beebs

Well, I was bored the other day and needed some Photoshop practice, so I decided to make a new RHW/MIS logo for you guys.

I still have the .psd, I could send it to someone if you want to use it and/or tweak it up a bit.

Haljackey

First a T-shirt for the RHW logo, and now beebs makes a new one? 

My head is splitting &dd...  Nice work Casper and beebs!   &apls

Best,
-Haljackey

Tarkus

Wow . . . it looks like we've got a merchandising department now.   ;D 

Really like the T-shirt idea, Casper, and the same with the new logo, beebs.    &apls:  It's got a nice "retro" feel with the original Version 12 textures there.   :thumbsup: 

Which reminds me, it's almost been 3 years since the initial version of the RHW was released.  So here's to 3 more!  (at least)

(You thought I was going to announce that it had been released, didn't you?  ::)  Not just yet.  We like to surprise people.)

-Alex (Tarkus)