• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sim-al2

ohhh... like this?

RED AND BOLD!!! :P
P.S. I predict that Tarkus will change the V21 label to "Now Avaliable" and wait to see who notices first.  :-\
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

nerdly_dood

Predictions have a way of ... being totally wrong as far as the RHW goes. :D
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

wes.janson

An underlined bold yellowish-orange script....

This is just being mean now  ;)

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Pat

Yuppers I agree there Wes that now Alex is just being mean lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Patricius Maximus

oohh... Now underlined. Closer to being locked?

metarvo

Alex is teasing us, again.  And the sky on a clear day is blue. :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

SusanMarie1956

Maybe it's like the lights from a "Christmas Tree" from a drag strip. Where they go red then yellow then green. And you're off and running down the strip.
-Susan Marie

Toichus Maximus

hmmm... remember remember the fifth of november? Shall today be the day we meet the new RHW? So much teasing going on...

Tarkus

Quote from: Toichus Maximus on November 04, 2008, 10:18:30 PM
hmmm... remember remember the fifth of november? Shall today be the day we meet the new RHW? So much teasing going on...

Alas, no.  But I've stopped playing Dragstrip Christmas Tree lights (I rather liked that analogy :D) and RHW Version 2.0 is now officially locked, and no longer supported. 

Thanks to everyone for all their continued support during this extended development process, and a new one will be arriving sometime relatively soon.

-Alex (Tarkus)

Pat

It is now a matter of very short time I would begin to figure as since 2.0 is locked now.... My guess it will be at midnight now that 3.0 will hit, lol and by that I mean Alex's time  :D  Of course now I am just crap shooting lol.....  I do know for sure its soon either way it is!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Tarkus

Oh, and just in case anyone wants one, I've devised a new RHW sig image, which you're free to use. ;)  Just direct link it or right-click/save image as . . . on it.

And yes, the next version is in fact 3.0 . . . ;)

-Alex (Tarkus)

Edit:  And sorry Pat, it's not coming at midnight PST.   $%Grinno$%  Note that the sig still uses the word "coming".  ;)

A200

o.O

oooo it must be coming real soon if its been locked. i cant wait.

Pat

Hehehehe I knew that Alex I was being a dork lol  :D :D :D  Love that wicked sig image there!!!!

un1

You mean there wont be a RHW 2.1...
So, this is the RHW 3.0?  ;D

Well, it is locked and there muxt be something going on... Maybe it will be in mid-November.

-un1

metarvo

Well, I suppose it could be just any time now.  Alex has locked the file. ::)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

debutterfly

Alex has blown up the parliament and now it is time for the people to take over (V for Vendetta very good movie and comic)  ;)

drjumbajookiba

here is one I would like to do:

Live Out loud For God

darraghf

Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

Ryan B.

You and me both, drjumba.  However, we won't be able to give our cities the 'High Five' just yet.

EDIT:  For those of you who don't know, the "High Five" is a massive stack interchange located at the junction of US 75 and IH 635 on the northeast side of Dallas, Texas.

nerdly_dood

w00t!!

v.20 is unavailable! It's only a matter of time til v.21 comes out now! :thumbsup:
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!