• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

A walk through the cities of the region of Vale Paulista

Hello everybody. I intend to use this MD to present them the rural towns of the Vale Paulista. I invite everyone to visit them for me.
The first city of this trip is called Panamby. This is a city with large rural area, but also has a section with good business development, with some office buildings and shops.

PANAMBY

Earth quake

Fabulous Rural aera Tomas.
I like the village at the beginning of the mosaic, I like very well the various styles of bats (CP, Mattb325, etc...)

I have adored your city and I often visit your MD on simtro

Vivien.

Battlecat

Beautiful start!  That's quite the mosaic, you've got an incredible diversity of farms and homes here!  What rock mod are you using?  I don't recognize that one, but it's got an interesting texture.  Looking forward to seeing more!

Nardo69

Great Start. Love that mosaic.

Just that little church in the grape fields next to the Wildwest teen seems to be a little ... lost (?) ... just my opinion ...

Take care!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Nexis4Jersey

Certainly never seen a mosaic introduction , interesting i love the Mediterranean Rural ness to it  :thumbsup: :)

joelyboy911

This is really, really nice. I adore the vineyard grapes next to the old Italian/Iberian style house with the tile roof. That little bit of the picture made my day.  The railroad also looks very nice with the unusual rock mod.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

darraghf

Great to see that you're continuing this CJ/MD over here on SC4D.
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

art128

Hey ! Welcome here to SC4Devotion my friend, it's great to see this MD/CJ finely here !
What a wonderful mosaic to start, it's splendid. I really love your farms field, they looks very realistic !
Looking forward to more.

Take care,
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Schulmanator

I am always happy to see your work!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

FrankU

Your first post here, but you are definitely no beginner!
Great work and I am curious what you are going to show us more.
I like the small settlement with the church and the shops.

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent mosaic mate, and great work too . The fields and layout are just perfect. I like the mix of Peg Pine tree and Maxi`s one they are well done.  :thumbsup:Looking forward

Bobbi

@Tomas Neto
I have seen this CJ on ST. ;D It was fantastic. :thumbsup:

And this is a great CJ without any words ,few people can do it well. &apls

---Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Sciurus

It's just beautiful, I love your country &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

io_bg

Great start, I can't wait to see more! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tomas Neto

Earth quake:
Fabulous Rural aera Tomas.
I like the village at the beginning of the mosaic, I like very well the various styles of bats (CP, Mattb325, etc...)
I have adored your city and I often visit your MD on simtro
Vivien.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Vivien! The first comment in my MD was your, thank you! And thanks also for visiting my other MD in the Simtropolis.

Battlecat:
Beautiful start!  That's quite the mosaic, you've got an incredible diversity of farms and homes here!  What rock mod are you using?  I don't recognize that one, but it's got an interesting texture.  Looking forward to seeing more!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend! I will seek the link for this MOD! Is allowed post links here?

Nardo69:
Great Start. Love that mosaic.
Just that little church in the grape fields next to the Wildwest teen seems to be a little ... lost (?) ... just my opinion ...
Take care!
Bernhard
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your visit to my MD my friend!
I agree with you, it seems lost, but was an attempt to innovate a bit.

Nexis4Jersey:
Certainly never seen a mosaic introduction , interesting i love the Mediterranean Rural ness to it.   
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you!!!

joelyboy911:
This is really, really nice. I adore the vineyard grapes next to the old Italian/Iberian style house with the tile roof. That little bit of the picture made my day.  The railroad also looks very nice with the unusual rock mod. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many Thanks Joelyboy!!!

darraghf:
Great to see that you're continuing this CJ/MD over here on SC4D.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend! My intention was to be here before but it was not possible, and only now I got time to this!!!

art128:
Hey ! Welcome here to SC4Devotion my friend, it's great to see this MD/CJ finely here !
What a wonderful mosaic to start, it's splendid. I really love your farms field, they looks very realistic !
Looking forward to more.
Take care,
-Arthur.   
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arthur, my friend, great find you here! It is fantastic to be among friends!
Thank you Arthur!

Schulmanator:
I am always happy to see your work!
Schulmanator, my great friend! Should have been here sooner..., is a big surprise to find my great friends here!!!  Is a great joy!!!

FrankU:
Your first post here, but you are definitely no beginner!
Great work and I am curious what you are going to show us more.
I like the small settlement with the church and the shops.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Franku! My intention is to post much here, hope you like what will come soon!

kimcar:
Excellent mosaic mate, and great work too . The fields and layout are just perfect. I like the mix of Peg Pine tree and Maxi`s one they are well done.  :thumbsup:Looking forward
Thank you Kimcar!!!

Bobbi:
Tomas Neto
I have seen this CJ on ST.  It was fantastic.
And this is a great CJ without any words ,few people can do it well.
Bobbi
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow Bobbi, my friend, many thanks!!!

Sciurus:
It's just beautiful, I love your country 
Guillaume 
----------------------------------------
Thanks a lot Sciurus!!!

io_bg:
Great start, I can't wait to see more!
--------------------------------------
Thank you my friend!!!

PANAMBY

The most widely used mean of transport in the city of Panamby is the train, both within the city and to go to neighboring cities.
The number of trains that travel in the city is enormous. The commercial district can employ many residents of Panamby and other cities too.
The farms also offer a good number of jobs for citizens.

art128

Your mosaic and city never stop to amaze me amigo ! Nice mix of buildings, they fit perfectly together !
Take care,
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vershner

These rural areas look great. I love the attention to detail on the roads and the flora.
One suggestion though: I think your railways would look so much better with wide-radius curves. There's plenty of space around the track so putting them in should be quite straightforward.

Battlecat

Beautiful!  That is an amazing mosaic.  I particularly like the waterfalls there, nice job with the details! 

I have to agree with vershner; adding wide radius curves would make this already amazing looking region even better! 

Btw, posting links is absolutely permitted, I do it all the time! 

kimcar

Another excellent mosaic and great overview of your work. Very nice panorama. Your river is very well done .I agree about the curve, and maybe there to much train ( first time that i see traffic like that  ;D ) but i guess it`s not your fault. Looking forward

Nexis4Jersey

OMG that Mosaic is spectacular, i like all the trains in it  :thumbsup: