• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

I'm in Montana with only occasional access.  Two days left, folks.  Doing a ton of stuff offline.

EDIT:  On the Helena Airport wi-fi (free!) now while I wait for Heather to come in.

This is happening Wednesday, folks, one way or the other...

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Silur

Oh, Wednesday  = 12 of March... &hlp  &hlp  &hlp

paroch

My good thoughts and wishes to you David. 

The amount of time and effort you have put into this, I can only imagine that the 12th is approaching with a mixture of excitement, trepidation and nerves.  You've got some amazing people on board here, so I am looking forward to being a part of this.  Family stuff means I won't be online on the 12th but I'll be checking in as soon as I can on the 13th.

My very best wishes to you and the whole 3RR team.

Paul

mightygoose

im prepared for a 5 hour attendance 1pm-5pm GMT....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

dragonshardz

YIKES! Only two days left? David, I wish you the best in preparing colaboration and apologize for the little mix-up in the honors thread.

EDIT: for some reason some of the team's sig pics are missing.

thundercrack83

Two days...Two days...

I simply cannot wait to see what happens here come Wednesday, my friend! I'll definitely be looking forward to it.

I hope everything is going well for you!

Dustin

Ryan B.

I'm already on edge, folks.  This stuff is really going to be amazing - I can feel it.

BigSlark

Two days? That's it? Seriously? I need to get on the ball and make beer tomorrow night so Wednesday will be free for 3RR Collaboration...

I can't wait!

Cheers,
Kevin

Unkles27

Hey David, I am really excited to finally get my quad and get to work. Unfortunately I won't be able to do anything with it for about a week and a half. I've got two tests to finish off the week and then I'm leaving Friday night for spring break. So, if you don't see any progress from me thats why.

-Kevin

meldolion

&apls

for me are like..... 2.5 days :| ......

Cannot wait to start!

EDIT: wrong time calculation :D it's 6-hrs more or less :D

bat

Looking forward to the start tomorrow (which is in ~6h)!

Toichus Maximus

dragonshardz

It's 4:20 AST, so Collaboration Day (C-Day) starts in 7.80 hours.

YIKES!

~~Dragonshardz~~

mightygoose

COLLABORATION DAY HAS BEGUN!
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Heblem

I thought it was tomorrow ???

thundercrack83

It IS tomorrow in the UK. This reminds me of New Year's Eve, watching the celebration circle the globe.

Yoman

Has not :P Still night here in the Big Apple :P Which means that it is still today in Alaska (or Montana, has David gotten back yet?) and it is not tomorrow so therefore it is not collaboration day for anyone yet :P

superhands

Ryan B.

WARNING:  COLLABORATION IS IMMINENT.

BigSlark

Where? What? Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition Three Rivers Collaboration!  :P