• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your---- Farms!

Started by stevenbhardy, July 24, 2010, 05:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevenbhardy

I am starting a major farming region, and i hope to draw inspiration and ideas from what is posted

Thank you &apls

jonno

Ok, I'll show some stuff I have.

This is one of the first towns in my region.  It is also one of the only flat areas in the region.

This one is more reflective of the rest of my region, up in the mountains and forest.

adroman

737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

TJ1

57 years ago the small town of January was mostly abundunt farmland, but now that the town has grown out of agricultre, the locals still wonder why this small farm still remains.
And those who tried to snoop around where never seen again. Legend has it that this is Area 52 and aliens are here, but they will never know that. $%Grinno$%

Ciuu96

Hah, thats a nice idea, TJ1! :D The area also looks very realistic, railways and powerlines are nice!
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Kitsune

bump really old thread! These farms are 3rr style - 50x50 for most of them that are not stuck conforming to shoreline or a growing city. I apparently downloaded this region back in 08 with all the trees already there... so no, I have no idea where I downloaded this. I used a modified turbo demand mod that put IR at a minimum of 40K, thats +40K.... Also, this is only about 1/3rd of the region, which is actually a country I'm building :)

~ NAM Team Member

bat

CrossSide

Just testing how my mosaic turns out, nothing special yet and I have to detail it in the future. Just started this week with a new region and hoping now that I can longer play this game then a few weeks ;) Start is promising with a city of 10.000 inhibs, which is my largest ever  $%Grinno$%

zzsteven

A few farms from a region I'm working on:

Overview;

Andreton overview:

Andreton closer:

The important parts of Amityville:

A bit closer:

Not much.... ( shrugs shoulders icon here)

zz

bat

dohraymii

Call me Mark

mikeski

maxlion

some nice farmin going on in here &apls

some of my work

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

zzsteven

Dantes

Dai9988

This is from my Simtropolis CJ Slovakia, although farmfields cover only minor part of the pic.
Slovakia!

mike3775

I finally decided to do a large city tile with nothing but a majority of farms.

As you can see, all the farms are above and to the right of the river, and all the residential and commercial are on the little section of land on the lower left

Currently has a population of around 30K and all the housing is primarily 1x1, with some sprinkling of 1x2 and 1x3 low res zoning.