• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Provo : We're back! 7/4/14

Started by sunv123, December 16, 2012, 12:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kergelen

Great idea you have with the highway construction. Ans nice MMPing specially in the last two pictures &apls

Links to SC4 websites

sunv123

Yay, my city is high off drugs! ::)

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

The Last Citybuilder

uhm...

I think you broke it. I really do not hope that the files have gone corrupt or something else which would be equally terrible.
Or was it your graphics cars which decided to leave you?

Or am I just being a total newbie and is this something very easy fixable? :p

Greetings,

Quinten

sunv123

Lol, all you have to do is exit the city. ;)

I think it could be because of the fact that I minimize the game when I'm working on my cities. It's a bad habit that I don't think that i'll ever leave behind. &mmm

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

vortext

It could be your graphics card. I had similar weird, if not flat-out psychedelic glitches happening which disappeared after fidling with the settings. Might be worth while to check. In any case, lovely nature scenes, too bad modern civilization is catching up. Then again, I'm looking forward to the latest developments!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

sunv123

Coos Bay

We go off to the northwestern side, filled with Conifer Forests...

Random Islands.

Paul Bunyon, anyone? $%Grinno$% Lumber has picked up. ;)

Random rocks near the railroad. Is that a safety concern, Willy? Or are the trees a safety concern?

%wrd

Ooh! Road....

Welcome to the Coos Inn! We got cabins for the first five lucky people. Reserve that spot! ::)

That's it for today guys. ;) Replies later, because I don't really have the time. :'(

nbvc

Fantastic forest and logging scenes. :thumbsup:

threestooges

The Coos Inn looks like a lovely place to "get away from it all." The only down side is that "it all" appears to have followed it out there with that logging operation going on right next door.

Any long term plans besides basic logging? Will there be new homes springing up in the newly cleared area? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nice work on the scenes, and I'll be looking forward to more.
-Matt

FrankU

Ah beautiful! I want a vacation there, can I book?

sunv123

Sure, checking you in right now... ;)

rooker1

Great work on the logging scene, indeed! 
Very believable.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

sim_link

Great work on the logging scene! As for that graphics glitch you posted - something I've struggled with as well. Always wonderful when that happens in the middle of getting pics for a mosaic.  :D Look forward to more!

Swordmaster

Yes, very good this, but you should explain to me what they do with the logs in that water. Is that cleaning off bits and pieces or something more fancy?

No safety concern for those trains there ;)

Cheers
Willy

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

sunv123

Mountain Creek

By looking at the wonderful work Theresa did, I thought that I might try myself too. I could have used the plop waterfall be David, but eh, i'll take the challenge. :D

In the high mountain peaks of the northwest...

Wanna go white-water rafting? ::)

That's it for today, see you next time! ;D

Replies

Thanks, RickD, M4346, metarvo, noahclem, art128, dobdriver, Schulmanator, Mr.Lin, Kergelen, The Last Citybuilder, vortext, nbvc, FrankU, rooker1, and sim_link for commenting here. Your comments fuel my MD. ()stsfd()

Quote from: threestooges on February 12, 2013, 11:55:50 PM
The Coos Inn looks like a lovely place to "get away from it all." The only down side is that "it all" appears to have followed it out there with that logging operation going on right next door.

Any long term plans besides basic logging? Will there be new homes springing up in the newly cleared area? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nice work on the scenes, and I'll be looking forward to more.
-Matt
Thanks for commenting here, Matt. Yes, the logging operation may be a little close, but it won't last very long. Just to clear up some land for future developments... ;)

Quote from: Swordmaster on February 15, 2013, 06:59:21 AM
Yes, very good this, but you should explain to me what they do with the logs in that water. Is that cleaning off bits and pieces or something more fancy?

No safety concern for those trains there ;)

Cheers
Willy
Thanks, Willy :) The logs? They just use it to clean off extra sawdust and kill some pesty insects that may have gotten into the logs. Wonderful that the trains are okay. :D

See you next time! ;D

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice pictures here, love your work ! :)
But, Coos Bay ?! Do not steal my project ! :p
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

sunv123

Sorry about that, just the region that i'm experimenting MMPs with. The city that i'm working on right now is LaCrosse. ;)

Not in any means am i trying to copy... ()sad()

rambuckel

WOW! I should have stopped by earlier!!! This MD is developing quite fast :) Your forest scenes are brilliant! And that creek is really well done as well! That must have cost you much patience! My favorite so far is the lighthouse. I'd love to sit there, watching the waves coming onto the land!

Keep on your great work!  &apls &apls  &apls
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Swordmaster

Hmm, I admire your courage. I'm getting the same results as you, with a lot of texture overlap (those hatching lines). Last picture you seem to have gotten it right (a longer stretch than I've managed so far). I also think you need different rocks, preferably HD. Keep at it (and share some tricks :D).

Cheers
Willy