• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Original

Started by Krio, August 12, 2007, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krio

Qaddro wasn't all eyecandy, but VALTIO was all so called eyecandy. Now I start new, fresh original MD where I just play the game with "eyecandy" things like sunken highways, few plopped skyscrapers and stadiums, but mostly I just zone areas and wait growing. Terraforming will be handmade. I haven't named the cities, this one what will be seen first is called A1. A1 is still new city and allready it's population is over 30 000 and it's small city lot.

Pictures:

Downtown / CBD still growing.

Toyota Arena and Coca-Cola Tower.

Till next time folks!

HabLeUrG

Ennedi

I'm sure it will be fresh MD  :thumbsup:

I see space between skyscrapers - very nice, wait for more
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Emperor Stormont

Yeah looks ok thus far, be interesting to see how it develops.

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Yoman

I love the Original Name! And nice work :D

bat

Fantastic pictures, Bengt! Looking forward to the next ones! :thumbsup:

gorillazmatt

getdown11

Very nice.  :thumbsup:

Ok I guess I will be the first to ask.  &mmm

Where did you find the Toyota Center?   ()what()

gorillazmatt

Quote from: getdown11 on August 13, 2007, 01:05:45 PM
Very nice.  :thumbsup:

Ok I guess I will be the first to ask.  &mmm

Where did you find the Toyota Center?   ()what()

In simtropolis in the STEX  ;)

Patriots1228

yay krios back, dancing pink elephants for you krio &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance ()flamdev()

nice work krio, love toyota center, and why do you have a coke tower? burn it and make it pepsi tower!

Schulmanator

Is Tahvo Kissa in charge of this MD also?
Nice start!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Krio

Time to update and give replies. I've been mostly batting, but now I played game again and made A1 look beautiful -> added parks, plazas and stuff. Then I also made new city, A2 which will be shown later. This has been fun to play and look how they grow, no more spending hours to plopping things and that kind of poop.

REPLIES
Hableburg: thank you
Ennedi: LOL, you and your need for space :P Actually those towers are really close each other, but other one is higher :D but good that you like this.
belfastuniguy: thank you, this developes nicely. Though some people might not like zoning..
Yoman: Everything is original!
gorillazmatt: thank you
getdown11: Thanks. I sent you a pm and also gorillazmatt answered
gorillazmatt again: thanks for helping!
Pat Riot of Pink Elephants: those will dance with my avatar! Coke tower, because it's a reward. Making a Pepsi Tower is a good idea! MAKE IT.
Schulmanator: Thank you! Tahvo Kissa is in the background and might come fool around.

PICS

War Memorial Bridge with Water Towers

Nerd's heaven.

My heaven.

Busy intersection.

PBB Daycare and residental stuff near that intersection.

Old Downtown.

Random stuff.

High wealth and High high tech.

41 000 residents. A1.

That's all folks!

Patriots1228

can i go to your heaven? Those stupid nerds wont share the controller...

update rocks you must make special place for Pepsi Tower.

Emperor Stormont

Loved the memorial bridge and old downtown, wonderful work  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

bat

Fantastic update! Great looking city! Also beautiful pictures at night!  :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

The pix are all good- but that bridge is awesome! Well done!  :thumbsup:

The Supreme Wirdle gives it 2 paws up  :satisfied:

Monkey Island Times gives it 7 out of 5 stars!  $%#Ninj2
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Krio

Thank you, thank you. This second city, A2 was more annoying, because I made the harbour to look good and industrial demand was low even it's neighbour A1 has huge demand for industrial jobs.

Anyway, replies and comments:
Pat Riot of Tropicana: Yes you can, Mountain Dew is free.
belfastuniguy: Thank you.
bat: Thank you, I was going to show daytime photos first, but then people would have wanted night pics  $%Grinno$%
Schulmanator: Thank you! Only two paws? Tahvo Kissa gives 2 paws and one tail up!

PICTURES

Truck coming from A1.

Nice smoke. And who would really start up business next to that pollution center?

Industrial by prepo.

Close up from harbour.

High tech in the middle of residental areas. I had to zone residental to industrial areas.

A2. 22 000 residents.

That's all folks!

mjig_dudy

Good work my cheese grating friend  :P

very good to see the krio machine back on CJing $%Grinno$%

Patriots1228

mmm free dew. Can never have enough  &hlp

City looks great love the building selection. Now who put those trees in my highway???  :P

Pat

free Mt Dew where i heard that there was free Mt Dew.... LoL  anyways Bengt Original is very Original and looking at that as well.... Sorry bad play on words but anyways very good start and i cant wait for the next update - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie