• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Selicia - A Metropolis in the Making

Started by cityhawk, June 01, 2007, 09:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmanw402007

Howdie Mayor Of Selicia, Keep up the great work on a fantastic looking city there. Just thought I take a tour of some other cities of Sim Nation.

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

cityhawk

Update 5 - Clariston: The Other Side

Sorry for the long hiatus everybody. It's my senior year in high school and, therefore, I am involved in a lot of things this year. In light of this fact, I think it's safe to go ahead and say that updates will be at least a month apart. If they're shorter, then that means I found lots of time to play SC4 and come on here to post pics. Anyway, let's get started...

Harshray Ave. Bridge:

Harshray Junction:

To the left of Harshray Junction...hotels and the interstate bridge that leads to the hi-tech area from last update:

Mayor's residence is visible:

To the right of Harshray Junction...houses and strip mall:

Closer view of strip mall area, which includes restaurants:

Closer view of Harshray Junction:

Closer view of one hotel:

Closer view of the other hotel:

Closer view of strip mall:

Replies

thundercrack83: Thanks, and I just try to keep things interesting!
Jmouse: I'm glad you like Caribeas and its obviously shady atmosphere, and don't worry...all of those things will be built in different parts of the region as I develop! Oh, and I'm doing okay in my grades so far, and I'm having a blast so far. Thanks for commenting!
patfirefghtr: I'm glad you like everything and the surprise of the pyramid! Thanks for your comment!
bat: That's okay, and I'm glad you like the trees and everything else! Thanks for commenting!
tooheys: I'm glad you like the greenness and everything else! Thanks for your comment!
Starmanw402007: Hello first time visitor! I'm glad you like Caribeas, and I'll have to drop by Steven's Point & Maxiston if I ever get a chance to go visit anywhere at all. Thanks for comenting!
God is awesome!

Jmouse

Well, obviously you found time along the way to produce a really nice update.  :thumbsup: The photos are great.
You've done some nice work with retaining walls and I especially like the bridges. There's something so majestic about them, I can't resist using them.
Enjoy your senior year -- it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience -- and we'll leave the light on for you here at SC4D!  :)

Until next time...
Joan

bat

That's a wonderful looking junction there! Also great pictures! :thumbsup:

cityhawk

Night Pics & Overview for Update 5

Alright, so I've been busier than normal and, therefore, have built nothing new. So, these night pics and overvieiw of Caribeas are just to hold you over until I can find more time to play SC4.

Replies

Jmouse: Yeah, I found just a little bit of time, and today is the first break I've had since last update, so I try to keep this MD going. I'm glad you like the bridges because that's one of my most favorite parts of Caribeas, too. And the senior year is going great...one quarter down, three to go! I will definitely come back here to SC4D when I can, and thanks for your comment!
bat: I'm glad you like the junction because, like the bridges, it's one of the best and most focal-point-worthy thing in Caribeas. Thanks for commenting!
Madeira: I'm glad you like the infrastructure! Thanks for your comment!
God is awesome!

bat

That are some more fantastic pictures! Great night shots! Also nice overview! :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Oh, you must have cheated and read many of my posts elsewhere! :D I'm a complete sucker for night shots, and yours look great.
Glad to hear you're having a ball in your senior year, but pleased to see you back in the world of fantasy, even if for just an hour or so.

Until next time...
Joan

sc4luv2

They're nice........ good work there!!1  :thumbsup:
[

amapper

I like how the palm trees make the area look. Also, very nice work on your interchanges.