• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Original

Started by Krio, August 12, 2007, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 2!

Great new city, Bengt! Fantastic pictures and overview of it! :thumbsup:

Krio

Hello folks. Now I'm gonna show some previews from Genosha (yeah, named after fictional nation from Marvel's universe). As you can see, the full grow can be very ugly. I've started to thinking to plop all commerical skyscrapers, after they grow to make things more beautiful. Compared to my other downtowns, like Tigropoli and Ronja's Tonkso City this is n00bish poop.

REPLIES

mjig: thanks for replying my cheese grating friend  ;D
patriots: I put the trees, because of.. $%#Ninj2
patfirefghtr: thank you for your comment and bad wordplay ;)
bat: thank you.

PICTURES

Genosha Downtown growing. Even my first city named Genosha, which exists in old computer, looked better.

Genosha International Airport. I don't think it's beautiful, I mean buildings. That's why I'm gonna do my own.

Patriots1228

any downtown with two of my BATs is good  ;D

nice work krio.

mjig_dudy

Nice airport you have there, you graterness  &apls

iamgoingtoeatyou

your cities just keep improving krio, really liked how that last one looked, had a very 'original' style, hah :) the airport looks great aswell, can't wait for the next update!

Pat

Bengt that is looking reallly good M8, just one little question for ya's by pegs skyfarm i see a building that looks like a Mcdonalds but with a blue roof, what is it? ? ?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

Woot, Bengt!  A really great start- you should talk to Lloyds of London about insuring your MD skills- they're that special.

I'll be watching really closely to see where you take this- one thing I know, it won't be anywhere anyone can predict.

Good luck!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

Wonderful looking new picture of the airport and downtown!

Patriots1228

Dredgen-its either going right to the Holy Cathedral of the Cheese Grater, or the Pepsi Headquarters.

Krio

Time for original Original update  $%Grinno$%

Again I've played Genosha, working with second island which should become rich people's neighbourhood but at the moment there is little parks and it's invaded by LBT's Ghetto  ;D I'm going to show more "details" of Downtown, which actually is quite small island compared to mainland. Downtown holds almost 90 000 people at the moment, so I've doubled region's population with Genosha  ;D

REPLIES
Pat Riot: ;D there is actually three of your bats ;)
mjig: thanks for comment, oh Holy Grater
hotdogs: well, improving and improving :P They are more "American" than my previous regions VALTIO and Qaddro, which are heavily European.
Pat Fire: thank you. The blue McDonald's is old. Is it Kevdan's growable? I'm not sure :/
dedgren: thanks! I called to Finnish insurance man Björn Wahlroos, but Ol' Teddy just laughed :thumbsdown:
bat: thank you.
Pat Riot: or both ;)

PICTURES

"Millionares Club" at "Money Island"

Race to the skies.

West Park

Education and sports. Nice hole between skyscrapers.

Overkill

Sports Academy for Youngs.

Patriotic Bridge to mainland and to the Genosha Int. Airport.

Maya Square

CBD at night

Downtown Beach

Best of the nightclubs ever.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

NASCAR_Guy

Great use of the in-game golf course :thumbsup:
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Patriots1228

Beach pics are second only to orangejuicelands beaches. Downtown is purrty too. Try to get rid of the repitition though.

three? whats the third building?

Schulmanator

A fine update indeed. That golf course reminds me... is it time for me to purchase a mansion in Original yet? I have been printing off earning all sorts of counterfeit real money and am eager to launder spend it!

As always, fine attention to detail and an attractive town!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Pat

Bengt you are truely gifted in building CDB wow  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I dont know about it being Kevdan maybe if you could ask the goddess she could tell, if you have a close up shot of the building lol.... 

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Another great update! That are wonderful looking areas in that pictures! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Great update, awesome pics and very cool idea how you did the bridge with the roads on either side of it.  I can't wait to see you city get built up a little more.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Krio

While eating candy, I had to make Times Square-style plaza / square or something. So, let me show you some eyecandy what I made. The plaza-city is now deleted.

REPLIES

NASCAR_Guy: thank you.
Pat Riot: Well, repetition is the price what you must pay when you play without Maxis and plopping :P I'm pretty sure that those estates will be replaced when time goes by. Third building is something called Exchange? Can't remember the name :/
Schulmanator: Thank you :P Well, if you wanna move you can but there is no mansions right now.
bat: Thank you.
rooker1: I like the roads too, I had to do it to get access to other site.

IMAGES

Overview

Close-up

And another.

Pat

bengt a good update this time not to bad either...

Patriots1228

o exchange place. The update was good krio needs a cheese grater monument though.

bat

The overview is looking very beautiful! The close-up is also looking nice and the other, too! :thumbsup: