• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Cemetery!

Started by rayced, November 27, 2006, 06:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacqulina

meinhosen thats a wonderfull cemetary

bat

Yes, that is a fantastic cemetery!

NikNik

Great cemetaries guys.
Teacat is there a direct relationship between the ghost phenomenom and your safety level (fully in the red)  :D

TeaCat that cathedral and its cemetary are near perfect. i like the non-linear style of that cemetary a lot. Great work!!

Meinhosen, you are one sick pussycat ;D (but I like it, hope I never end up in one of your hospitals though).

Nik-Nik

Alfred.Jones

Beautiful cemetery Meinhosen. Looks great :)

Sim City 4 Devotion

jeronij

Hello to all, I finally decided to make my first cemetery. I hope you like it  ;)

Ooops, sorry, you can probably not see them from this distance  8)   ;D . Lets try again...

Btw, I could not resist the ocassion to test the cemetery lots set available in the STEX, which gives a quite nice result. Maybe too clean. And also some custom wall I am presenting in the BAT projects board in this site  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

TheTeaCat

Another great addition to the collection :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Masochist

meinhosen: That cemetary is funny in a dark kind of way...hope that hospital isn't the main Healthcare center of your region!

jeronij: Oh, wow!  What an elaborate cemetary...and those walls look fantastic!  They fit in very well with everything else, in my opinion.  Nice!
(Under Construction)

Alfred.Jones

Great work Jeronij ;) Fantastic walls :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

bat

Here is an overview of my cemetery (with jeronij's new walls):

Alfred.Jones

Thats a very beautiful cemetery you have there Bat. It looks great with the walls

Sim City 4 Devotion

jacqulina

wow fantastic work you guys beautifull cemetarys

bat

thanks alfred.jones and jacqulina!

TheTeaCat

Well Done BAT   

Very well done  &apls &apls
Looks much more realistic i think.  :thumbsup:

Great skills displayed Jeroni's amazing work so well &apls &apls &apls

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

sebes

Very well done Bat - and so huge!  &apls

Except for the snow, this looks very much like a dutch cemetary.    :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jeronij

OK, I finally had some time to test my walls, and make a serious cemetery attempt. This one is based in the existing one in Soller, Mallorca, my hometown.
I could not find even a single picture in the web, so I place a Google Earth bookmark. If you have Google Earth installed and running you can use this . Open the unziped .kml file with Google Earth, or simply double click on it.

I hope you like it

Ah, I think it is the first time ever that you can see flowers in one of my pics  ;D

btw, bat, yours is what I call a massive cemetery  $%Grinno$% !!!
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Alfred.Jones

That is a very beautiful cemtery Jeroni :thumbsup: I really like how it is quite small and on a slope, showing off the slope friendliness of the walls &apls

Sim City 4 Devotion

jacqulina

beautifull work and your walls look excellent

TheTeaCat

Fantastic just fantastic &apls &apls

Bravo Jeroni Bravo &apls &apls

you gone and done it again :thumbsup:
                you made me spill my Tea :(

Great display of your skills once again. :thumbsup:

Rayden

Very nice morbid stuff in here  :P

Well done guys  :thumbsup: