• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

OK OK i threw you all crumbs here and there and now i will give you some more to chew on...
This is actual meat time and a little drink too lol...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Emperor Stormont

What a lovely MD indeed. My apologies for not visiting sooner.

I adore nature MD's, something I fail to do myself so it's always a pleasure to read through such an MD someone, even more so when such much work goes into it.

I shall be returning much more often, fabulous work  &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Jmouse

Well I liked the tidbit but I'm still hungry. C'mon now, let's see some action :P

Until next time...
Joan

tooheys

Well I'm only really here because I read meat and drink  ::)

Pat, that is nicely done my friend. The lake behind the dam looks the part, the waterfall below the dam is damn beautiful.

The dam itself looks good but if that is water flowing out the base of the dams, perhaps a bit of spray would enhance the pic.

Regardless,  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Dave

bat

Beautiful looking new pictures of that fantastic dam! Looking forward to more... :thumbsup:

Nisha

Pat

LoL alot of Dam puns here if i ever saw it lol... Gotta love dam's id say dont wory all im working on some more and will give more to eat lol.... Im sorry if i am just posting as i go and i know i should reply to everyone but im also trying to satisfy the hunger here and well you know me i love to give great replies so here i go with one great reply to every one has commented since my last replies.....

Joan, Dave, Derry, Bat, Strech, Nedalezz, Dustin, Belfastinguy, Nisha, Russell, Ennedi, Sober, MattB, Shadow Assain and Schulmanator.............................................

A great big thank you to all of you!!!
You guys are the best and im thankful you all have come by to support me and encourage me thank you again.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Starmanw402007

I'll have to agree with everyone here. Those waterfall feature will add a nice touch to my new cities when I create them later in SC4. Keep Up the great work. Looking forward to seeing the new updates &apls.

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be cities Of Sim Nation!)
Your Friend;
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

kimcar

Dam that i like your dam.  ;D Super job on the Ariel  lake is just look so good. Keep it up and have a nice day

thundercrack83

You guys are the best and im thankful you all have come by to support me and encourage me thank you again.....

Never a problem, my friend! It's always a pleasure to view your work! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us next!

amapper

The dam came out great, and the waterfall really looks fantastic. You did a great job with a lot of creativity. On an earlier note, The New Lady Lake area is beautiful, with so much detail. I'd love to be on one of those boats!!

Pat

Quote from: Starmanw402007 on August 30, 2007, 10:04:41 AM
I'll have to agree with everyone here. Those waterfall feature will add a nice touch to my new cities when I create them later in SC4. Keep Up the great work. Looking forward to seeing the new updates &apls.

Your Friend;
(Proud To Be cities Of Sim Nation!)

Starman thank you for coming on over to waterfalls... I look forward to be seeing your work with the falls....

Quote from: kimcar on August 30, 2007, 03:34:44 PM
Dam that i like your dam.  ;D Super job on the Ariel  lake is just look so good. Keep it up and have a nice day

Kimcar lol you are too great my friend and im glad you loved the Ariel....  I hope your day is great as well....

Quote from: thundercrack83 on September 01, 2007, 11:47:13 AM
Never a problem, my friend! It's always a pleasure to view your work! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us next!

Dustin thank you man you rock!!!

Quote from: amapper on September 04, 2007, 04:01:27 PM
The lake area is beautiful, with so much detail. I'd love to be on one of those boats!!

Amapper im excited you gotten over here to check out my works and thank you im glad you loved the boats and btw i think you are the only so far to point out the boats and for you a karma point....

To all at this time i have nothing really to update on for waterfalls ive been busy and had to restructer my regions so i dumped everything in trying to find a reason why i was having CTD issue.... needless to say i found the problem and it wasnt releated to anything in the plugins or the regions but it was a background pic i was gonna use to give the black a sky look... whooopsie bad idea that was ohh well....  ok guess what i did find my back up we are in luck after all....
so with out further ado here we goooooooooooo........

well i hope you all enjoyed the tribute to our friend Dustin...

Jmouse

Yeah first reply, and my compliments on a beautiful and well-deserved tribute it is to our esteemed moderator, thundercrack.  :thumbsup:

Until next time...
Joan

TheTeaCat

Nice update pat :thumbsup: You did a real good job on that waterfall &apls
that area does look great.
the only thing that niggles IMO is the way the el highway turns into the bridge. Maybe if you built the terrain up under it so that it didn't seem such a harsh edge - if you understand what I mean
other than that the lake and dam look a peaceful place to be :thumbsup:

kettle's bubbling!

Regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

Fantastic new pictures of that waterfall! Great work on it! :thumbsup:

paroch

Hi Pat,

Only just found your MD.  WOW, they are some amazing pictures.  The level of detail you put in is impressive. I don't think I've seen another MD with the emphasis quite so much on the natural terrain and what you can do with it - well done. It just goes to show that different aspects of SC4 are there to be developed by each and everyone of us.

I'll be sure to pop by again.

kimcar

&apls &apls Very nice tribute. What else than a falls for comparing the turbulent work that is doing.  ;D :thumbsup: &apls

Pat

Quote from: Jmouse on September 04, 2007, 06:08:21 PM
Yeah first reply, and my compliments on a beautiful and well-deserved tribute it is to our esteemed moderator, thundercrack.  :thumbsup:

Until next time...
Joan

Hiiiiii Joan thank you for the compliments.... BTW thank you for taking the time to come in here and check up on little o me......

Quote from: TheTeaCat on September 04, 2007, 11:26:37 PM
Nice update pat :thumbsup: You did a real good job on that waterfall &apls
that area does look great.
the only thing that niggles IMO is the way the el highway turns into the bridge. Maybe if you built the terrain up under it so that it didn't seem such a harsh edge - if you understand what I mean
other than that the lake and dam look a peaceful place to be :thumbsup:

kettle's bubbling!

Regards
Derry

Hey Derry welcome back M8 and dont worry i have a new plan im gonna excute here in the future and so in turns im gonna revamp Thundercracks river and Falls and HydroDam....   Once i get to that i promiss you i wont have such a rough crossing  ;)

Quote from: bat on September 05, 2007, 06:04:51 AM
Fantastic new pictures of that waterfall! Great work on it! :thumbsup:

Hey Bat welcome back and im excited that you liked this last update.... thank you for always coming!!!!

Quote from: paroch on September 07, 2007, 02:18:51 PM
Hi Pat,

Only just found your MD.  WOW, they are some amazing pictures.  The level of detail you put in is impressive. I don't think I've seen another MD with the emphasis quite so much on the natural terrain and what you can do with it - well done. It just goes to show that different aspects of SC4 are there to be developed by each and everyone of us.

I'll be sure to pop by again.

Paroch its great to see you coming in to check on my works im sorry i dont have any updates prepared at this time...  I know aint it great to see what can be done with a game that shouldnt even have this fan base hmmm...

Quote from: kimcar on September 08, 2007, 04:07:27 PM
&apls &apls Very nice tribute. What else than a falls for comparing the turbulent work that is doing.  ;D :thumbsup: &apls

Kimcar its great to see you again here in Waterfalls

To all at this time im sorry i dont have an update in cue at all to come off the presses... Whats worse i dont even have a teaser to wet your taste buds...  Im gonna be gone for 2 wks starting monday and if you wanna drop in and leave me  a message here during the 2 wks it will be great and again thank you all for your wonderful support.... - pat

btw i made my 2000th post here hehehe

thundercrack83

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I missed an entire update that was dedicated to me! Sorry about that, Pat! When my profile "disappeared," all my "Show new replies" threads were gone, too!

Anyway, the falls and the river look absolutely amazing, my friend. It's truly an honor to have them dedicated to me. I like the black and white shots, especially. Thanks again, and I apologize again for missing it!

Dustin

Jmouse

I'll always be a loyal supporter and will anxiously await your return. If you'll be traveling, have a safe and pleasant journey. If you're taking care of business, may the negotiations lean in your favor. If you're going on vacation, may you find rest and contentment. And so on, my friend!

Until next time...
Joan