• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Stone Creek [Update: Nov. 30]

Started by wwecruz, February 20, 2011, 05:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwecruz

This is my 1st MD here at SC4D, although Stone Creek is my 5th CJ at Simtropolis. I update the ST version of Stone Creek around everyday, but I will try to update this one as often as I can.

Some of you know me from a few pictures in the Picture Competition or the Show Us Your... threads so, you might recognize some of the pictures.

I always thought of starting a MD here but today io_bg saw some of my pictures and said I should, so, I did.

Hope you enjoyed, Stone Creek.

wallasey

io_bg

Great to see you've decided to start your MD here as well, those mosaics are great :thumbsup: I'm eagerly awaiting for more!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tomas Neto

Fantastic start, nice mosaics!!!

ldvger

Nice look, where did you get those diagonal residential lots?  It looks like they could work at the ends of cul-de-sacs and/or diagonal roads. 

Lora/LD

travismking

Absolutely beautiful, you should mirror all future updates from your simtropolis CJ, and post them here as well, because some people (me included), don't use ST at all anymore, except for the stex occasionally. The community here is much more tight-knit and friendly than over there, at least from my point of view. Not to mention, ST is rediculously slow most of the time :p

EDITTravis, some people are on ST all the time and don't come over here to SC4D.  We are all part of the larger SC4 community, and each site has something unique to offer.  For those who find spending time at ST enjoyable, I don't think the comparative speed of that site is a big issue- I know the folks over there have always worked hard on that sort of thing.  Beyond all that, check the rules here [linkie].  If you don't have anything nice to say about another fansite, I think that it's pretty clear that you really don't need to speak up about that sort of thing at all. -dedgren

dedgren

Seasonal trees- I love pics that show the seasons.

Good luck on starting your MD/CJ here, my friend.  We'll be looking forward to more.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

RickD

Great start. I am looking forward to more.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

wwecruz

wallasey - Hey, thanks! Welcome to Stone Creek.
io_bg - Thanks, so far I'm glad I listened. When I do my mosaics, I try to make them as good as yours! Thanks and welcome to Stone Creek!
Tomas Neto - Thanks! I have seen some of yours. Now THOSE are nice mosaics! Welcome to Stone Creek!
ldvger - I actually got those here at the LEX, search Mattb325. Thanks, and welcome to Stone Creek!
travismking - Thanks, and I'll try. ST is my home of 4 years and will stay like that, but there is no reason we can't just be one community. Thanks, and welcome to Stone Creek!
dedgren - Ah, yes. I love them aswell. Thanks, looking forward to being here! Welcome to Stone Creek!
RickD - Thanks, looking forward to seeing you. Welcome to Stone Creek!

Some more suburbs, and more of the river..

mave94

Quote from: wwecruz on February 21, 2011, 12:24:20 PM

Yes, I did! Keep on updating, good work :)
Like how green your cities are.

-Matthijs

bat

It's nice to see that you started a MD here! :thumbsup:
And wonderful set of pictures for the begin. ;)
Looking forward to more...

GreekMan

Welcome to SC4D!!!! I agree with you, that ST is your home and all. It is mine too! Both sites are great! The only thi ng that you need to know is that MDs here get a lot of views but not so many comments. Don't expect to get the normal amount (like at ST) in where Stone Creek is placed(Recently Published).

Glad to see you bringing it over here! great work!
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

huntingfire

How wonderful !
How do you get streetside / roadside seasonal tree?
I am using uroncha's seasonal farm street and SFBT street tree mod,
so parts of my city are seasonal and parts are ever green. Kind of unsatisfactory.

rooker1

Welcome to SC4D's MD section indeed. 
A very nice start and a perfectly fitting MD name.  Your mosaic was great and I really like how you have done the river and surrounding city.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

wwecruz

MrMAvE94 - Good to hear! Thanks!
bat - Thanks, I think I made a good descision.
GreekMan - Welcome? I've actually been here since 2008! :P And I noticed that.. It'll take some getting used to. Thanks!
huntingfire - Thanks! They're a mod from ST.
rooker1 - Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad you like the name! Thanks, hope you visit again!

Downtown with a view of the Cathedral.

samerton

Absolutely beautiful. Amazing work!

GreekMan

great looking downtown!
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

carlfatal

Cool pictures from a really nice town,
but one little critique: the trees on the bridge  ???
But everything else is still wonderful.  :thumbsup:
Greets, Carl

bat

Great mosaic of that church and the area around it... :thumbsup:

noahclem

Great start here! I look forward to more!