• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reikhardt

chester

bat

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Ol.S / Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

art128

vortext

Weixc812

Weixc812 gets my vote, making him the winner of his second round.

[tabular type=6]
[row][head]Name of Contestant[/head][head]Votes Cast[/head][/row]
[row][data]vortext[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[row][data]weixc812[/data][data]8[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

Who's up to challenge?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dai9988

I will challenge.

Dai9988
VS
Weixc812
Slovakia!

noahclem

ivo_su

SCWTC4

me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

tag_one

Weixc812 for me as well. I'm still spotting new details in his picture &apls &apls

Dai9988 - 1
Weixc812 - 3

vester

Finkle

Weixc812 &apls

But.... I do agree that you think Weixc812's picture is nice, but ... you're meant to put the score as well in your message. Please be careful next time.  - Arthur/Moderator

ricardomiranda

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Masochist

Dear goodness, this is a hard choice!  But I think it's the water of Weixc812's pic that pushes me to vote for it  :thumbsup:...so:

Dai9988- 2
Weixc812- 6

Also...'lo, folks.  :)
(Under Construction)

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

AhmadAzunai

Quote from: AhmadAzunai on December 06, 2011, 11:45:15 PM
Weixc812 gets my vote, his detail is so great, making him the winner of his third round.

Dai9988      - 3
weixc812- 8

can I challenge now? I'll bring you all to a crowded city
AhmadAzunai

VS
Weixc812

vortext

Actually, since weixc812 won three rounds, his picture entered the Hall of Fame, which means we need two new competitors. So, who's up to challenge AhmadAzunai?

VS

??
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana