• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aurelianis

Started by Antoine, February 10, 2007, 08:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antoine

Hi ! I want to present you my city Aurelianis. I am not a master, and your critics are welcom

They are lot of screens, sorry  $%Grinno$%

My first city
At first I have use a shadow mod but by the time I have delete it

the second city :

third city :

fourth city :

And the last for the moment :

I hope your computers havent explosed  $%Grinno$%

kwakelaar

Nice images, maybe a little much of the same, but it is al looking very tranquill. Seems like a typical american sprawl with lots of space.
You can easily leave out some of the images in the beginning that are pixelated.

urban

It looks nice, I like the creative streets, how you built them...
you could make the pixelated pics smaller, and I don't like the water mod, but it's your choice....

nice details :)

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

thundercrack83

WOW! That's a lot of pictures, but they're all outstanding! The shadow mod looks great (especially with the windmill shadow) and the way you wound the ploppable creek through the town is nice, too. Great start, keep up the good work!

dedgren

Whoa, dude.  You are a one man pixel shortage.

The pics are really fine looking, very organic, "with the land" viewscapes.  You're right to highlight the windmill.  It's beautiful in and of itself, but your siting of i makes the pic!

Great job.  I'll pour some cold water on my poor 'puter, and have another look soon.

Good luck!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Antoine

wow thanks you for coms  ()stsfd()

I had taked this water mod to my city looks Caribbean.

This was my suburban, I attack my center and I hope to show yoi that in 2 weeks

bat

These pictures looks fantastic! Great city and wonderful start! :thumbsup:

M4346

I like the layout of your cities, and I actually like the water mod too. Not that I would ever use it, but I think it fits in some obscure way.  :thumbsup:

I would however like to see some more growable custom content, I see you have utilised quite a lot of the ploppables, but I think more residential and commercial content would really make your cities look even better!

Good luck with tackling the center area!  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Antoine

I havent utilised ploppable  :thumbsup: the only ploppable I have used are for the gettho  ;)

M4346

Sorry if you misunderstood me, I meant growable custom residential, industrial and commercial from the STEX, LEX or PLEX. When I refered to ploppable custom content I was refering to landmarks, rewards, ploppable flora, parks, etc.  :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Antoine

emilin

I like this. Really interesting street configurations, and you've managed to work the terrain in a lovely way. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

wouanagaine

Impressive works. I like the streets/road layouts

As I saw you're using maximac school, I'm wondering if you have experienced unrealistic EQ boost ? Everytime I ploped it I got a EQ boost over all population ages.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

meinhosen

Antoine - That is an impressive group of cities!  I like the Caribbean look and feel of the last few pics... I can't remember the last time I saw a MD (or CJ) that featured that look.

Looking forward to seeing that city center.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Antoine

emilin and meinhosen : thanks you ;)

wouanagaine : j'ai pas remarqué si ça augmente les valeurs de façon irréaliste, j'irais voir la prochaine fois que j'irais sur cette ville et je te dirais ;)

SIMMANIA

Héhé Niglos, t'es partout à ce que je vois !

That's a good work.  &apls Not my style of city but still good work.

Antoine

lol SIMMANIA !!! toi aussi ^^

rooker1

Wow.lots of great pictures.  Exactly how I like it.  Very rural feel to it.  I don't there were any buildings over 4 storeys.  I really like the way you did the line of trees through the farms, very realistic.  Great work, I'll be back.
Call me Robin, please.

Antoine

Update

nothing very important, it is the suburb

Zaphod

I like all the parks you have. And they are good parks with stuff to do like tennis courts and not just plain green space
War Kittens !?