• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing Textures on Specific BATs/LOTs

Started by jiffy427, February 19, 2022, 11:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiffy427

Hey y'all, just started getting back into simcity and I've run into an issue where multiple lots that I've downloaded from on here are missing ground textures so that instead the basegame grid is what's showing.

Most of the ones I am having problems with are the Mattb325 single family residential lots, I've gone through the dependency lists of all of them and they all share the same base texture pack (The BSC CycleDogg one) I've uninstalled and reinstalled this one and this issue is still here.

Any suggestions/advice for resolving this? I have no clue if it's a graphics setting, a missing dependency, or something else. I really love these LOTS and love using them in my cities, I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks :)

Tyberius06

Quote from: jiffy427 on February 19, 2022, 11:09:10 AMHey y'all, just started getting back into simcity and I've run into an issue where multiple lots that I've downloaded from on here are missing ground textures so that instead the basegame grid is what's showing.

Most of the ones I am having problems with are the Mattb325 single family residential lots, I've gone through the dependency lists of all of them and they all share the same base texture pack (The BSC CycleDogg one) I've uninstalled and reinstalled this one and this issue is still here.

Any suggestions/advice for resolving this? I have no clue if it's a graphics setting, a missing dependency, or something else. I really love these LOTS and love using them in my cities, I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks :)

Hi,

Are you sure that the BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01.dat file is in your plugins folder. Most probably you would find it in the Plugins\BSC\BSCTextures folder.
Download this, please (even if you already downloaded it):
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b

Then either extract it into your Plugins, or from the ZIP copy the BSC parent folder into your plugins.
I just tested the mentioned lots, and they show the textures properly.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

jiffy427

Thank you for the help! Turns out I had to file in the correct folder but my directory was messed up so it was just ending up in the wrong place. Now it's working great!!