• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYE2001X

My username is MYE2001 in LEX. I have not received the activation email, so I cannot sign in. Is it possible to fix this situation? Thanks.

Tarkus

Quote from: ASV7900 on April 17, 2022, 07:00:19 PMHello there,

I just discovered the joys of SC4 this year, and also the massive library of CAM add-ons.
Was facing some compatibility issues recently, so I did a clean install of SC4 & redownloading LEX content. However, it says my download quota is exceed. How can I get this resolved please?
Thank you.
We have a quota on how much data a user account can download during a single day--it looks like for regular users, it's currently set to 1GB (which, with its current size, would basically get eaten up entirely if someone downloaded the NAM).  A single file can also only be downloaded 3 times in a day presently.  Your quota for the day should be reset now.

However, I'll note that this download quota regime was set up back in an era when we had both (a) a webhost with a strict bandwidth limit, and steep overage charges, (b) a higher download quota offered as an incentive to those who would donate to the site.  When I assumed ownership of the site back in mid-2019, I moved SC4D to a new host that did not have a bandwidth cap (provided you're not overloading the sever), and I also stopped accepting donations.

I've just upped it to 2GB for the moment.  It looks like there's an issue with the LEX software that doesn't seem to allow it to be higher than that (I tried to set it to 4GB).  I'll investigate further, but you should have a harder time hitting the quota now.

Quote from: MYE2001X on April 17, 2022, 10:39:42 PMMy username is MYE2001 in LEX. I have not received the activation email, so I cannot sign in. Is it possible to fix this situation? Thanks.

Yes, I've just manually activated your account--you should be able to log into it now.  Hope you enjoy the LEX!

-Alex

Azathoth

Good day, could you help me in retrieving my LEX account?
Thanks!

nineteenhertz

also trying to reset my password, but have not received any e-mail back, thanks

Tarkus

Quote from: Azathoth on May 04, 2022, 06:58:53 AMGood day, could you help me in retrieving my LEX account?
Thanks!
What was the username you had on it?  I can't find anything that appears to be definitively yours in the database.

Quote from: nineteenhertz on May 04, 2022, 08:49:34 AMalso trying to reset my password, but have not received any e-mail back, thanks
I've located your account (cool username, by the way--19Hz is an interesting frequency, for sure), and will send you a PM with details in a moment.

-Alex

ASV7900

Thanks Tarkus. I've done most of the heavy downloading already related to NAM + CAM, and now just slowly enjoying the game, and trying to squeeze the best out of the plug-ins.

bassnic

Hello,

I'm trying to log in and my attempts get my no where.  I try to reset my password but am getting error message about my account not be activated.  My user name is bassnic.  Thank you.

Tarkus

Quote from: bassnic on May 06, 2022, 05:52:47 AMHello,

I'm trying to log in and my attempts get my no where.  I try to reset my password but am getting error message about my account not be activated.  My user name is bassnic.  Thank you.
I've just located your account--looks like you registered it back in September, but it never got activated.  I've just manually activated it for you.  Hope that helps, and hope you enjoy the LEX!

-Alex

Pat

:bnn: Hey Alex I forgot my user name and password on the LEX, please heeeelp thanks Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

Hi Pat, I've sent you a PM with the logins details.  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

jonb123

I recently set up an account on the LEX aswell i havent recieved a confirmation email either, user name jonb123

Tarkus

Quote from: jonb123 on May 22, 2022, 08:00:56 AMI recently set up an account on the LEX aswell i havent recieved a confirmation email either, user name jonb123
Looks like your account is activated. :thumbsup:

-Alex

syed48

Hello, having problems with my lex downloads account with username Syed48, everytime I try to log in I get invalid username / password, even when I reset the password using the link in my email from the password reset.

Tarkus

Quote from: syed48 on May 23, 2022, 09:18:45 AMHello, having problems with my lex downloads account with username Syed48, everytime I try to log in I get invalid username / password, even when I reset the password using the link in my email from the password reset.
Just manually reset it.  Will send you a PM with details in a moment.

-Alex

juba

Oi, não consigo logar no LEX
Nome de usuario: Juba

Tarkus

I've just sent you a PM with details.

Google Translate: Acabei de te enviar uma MP com detalhes.

-Alex

aaronwalk93

Aaronwalk93
im having trouble logging in my sc4 lex

songchan

"계정이 아직 활성화되지 않았습니다. 이메일을 확인하고 그 안에 있는 링크를 클릭하여 계정을 활성화하십시오." 이런 말만 계속뜨네요....
이메일은 아무것도 없는데...

Tarkus

Quote from: songchan on June 04, 2022, 07:21:49 PM"계정이 아직 활성화되지 않았습니다. 이메일을 확인하고 그 안에 있는 링크를 클릭하여 계정을 활성화하십시오." 이런 말만 계속뜨네요....
이메일은 아무것도 없는데...
I've just manually activated your account, so it should work now.  Hope you enjoy the LEX!

Google Translate:

방금 수동으로 계정을 활성화했으므로 이제 작동합니다. LEX를 즐기시기 바랍니다! 

-Alex

slimjim6502

Hi, I signed up yesterday as slimjim6502 but haven't received the activation e-mail?

Thanks!