• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D Lex ... Support Questions V01

Started by Colyn, January 14, 2007, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

catty

Quote from: Kergelen on June 10, 2012, 05:26:07 AM
Thanks for your quick response. :)

I can't do anything as it needs an administrator, but I have sent out an SOS

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

SiameseKitty

Sorry ...I have a problem ...
<picture of a confused ape>
I have a problem with the data you entered.

You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
User Already Active ...
The System Quality Controler ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

Click the BACK button in your BROWSER and try again.

EDIT: I have deleted your email address its not a good idea posting this on a public forum, and we are very much aware of the problems with the LEX, please be patient in the meantime.

thanks

catty (Global Moderator)

Silur

May be the same with a standard black colour type ?

SiameseKitty

Quote from: SiameseKitty on June 10, 2012, 05:54:14 PM

User Already Active ...
The System Quality Controler ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

EDIT: I have deleted your email address its not a good idea posting this on a public forum, and we are very much aware of the problems with the LEX, please be patient in the meantime.

thanks

catty (Global Moderator)

I think it was BrownTabbyKittyCat?

jmyers2043

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Grneyes

I'm trying to download a lot of Colyn's, the rural spring water and it doesn't have the option to download. Also, when I look up Colyn's lots and I click on page 2 (or any other page) I get the "can't find it" error. Is there something going on with the LEX?

jmyers2043

Quote from: Grneyes on June 11, 2012, 01:29:21 PM
I'm trying to download a lot of Colyn's, the rural spring water and it doesn't have the option to download.

That is a new problem for sure. Someone who's been around as long as you shouldn't have any problem with the download button.  ???  Some of the LEX functions went katter wonky this weekend. An SOS has been sent. Thanks for the notice.

- Jim

dragonshardz

I'm having a similar issue with jestarr's stuff and wounagaine's hackery, as I posted here.

catty

Quote from: dragonshardz on June 11, 2012, 06:16:22 PM
I'm having a similar issue with jestarr's stuff and wounagaine's hackery, as I posted here.

The problem with the LEX searches is being looked at, and I have reported the problem with not being able to download files.

Please be patient in the meantime

thanks

catty (Moderator)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Rayden

It's not only the search on the LEX, it's also the search on the forums :thumbsup:

catty

Quote from: Rayden on June 12, 2012, 04:15:31 AM
It's not only the search on the LEX, it's also the search on the forums :thumbsup:

Yes we know, membership searches don't work either, Jeronij is looking into it.

-catty (moderator)

jeronij

Please, check again and see if it works now ;) ¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

vester

The power search is back up. Thank you Jeroni.  :thumbsup:

SiameseKitty

I have the same problem ()what()
Quote from: sanantonio on January 19, 2007, 11:07:02 PM
I have gone through the steps for registering and received the confirmation email, but when i click the provided link, i get an error message:

User Already Active ...

It also shows my IP address and a link for the webamster.  I'm running this in firefox, and clicking the link in my email creates a new tab, so the back button isn't an option.  I'm interested in the SC4 Datpacker, but can't look until I'm officially registered.  Thanks for any help.

jmyers2043

Quote from: SiameseKitty on November 07, 2012, 09:23:23 PM
I have the same problem ()what()
Quote from: sanantonio on January 19, 2007, 11:07:02 PM
I have gone through the steps for registering and received the confirmation email, but when i click the provided link, i get an error message:

User Already Active ...

It also shows my IP address and a link for the webamster.  I'm running this in firefox, and clicking the link in my email creates a new tab, so the back button isn't an option.  I'm interested in the SC4 Datpacker, but can't look until I'm officially registered.  Thanks for any help.

Please do not make multiple requests. One post is enough. Your question has been answerd - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=232.msg438630#msg438630

- Jim

Yild

There is probably no day without 'I can't download from LEX' 'how to download' on forum... why not change sc4devotion registration form and add checkbox 'create LEX account', or even create LEX account for every new user with provided data at registration ? ;)
DAMN Manager download: at LEX at STEX
DAMN Manager support thread: at SC4Dev

Howard

Problem description:

Won't let me into the LEX. Something about account not active.

My account has been registered and activated, help please?

jmyers2043

Quote from: Howard on December 21, 2012, 03:30:04 AM
Problem description:

Won't let me into the LEX. Something about account not active.

My account has been registered and activated, help please?

Your question was asked and answered

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=232.msg443037#msg443037

- Jim

Howard

Whoops, wrong account.

My actual account is p00tis.

You already might know my email.

You see, it had already been activated, but after a couple of visits to the LEX, it suddenly de-activated. Can you activate it again?