• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Brown (Dirt) 1x1 Lots

Started by nedalezz, February 24, 2010, 09:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedalezz

Hey, Ive seen several MDs with the brown dirt lots, such as in The Winding River Project, and was wondering if anyone knew where I can find such lots.

Thanks a bunch!

wes.janson

Most are probably self-made in Lot Editor.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

MattyFo

I'm not entirly sure what you a talking about, a picture would be nice.  I did find the title of this thread intriging because I too am looking for some brown pathways I've seen in so many MD's

These are the ones I am looking for (see the winding paths going up the right side of the mountain)  I dont know if these are what you are looking for also nedalezz???

Thanks to M.M.Malwin for the beautiful shot I used to show as an example.

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

Battlecat

Not sure which ones you're looking for nedalezz, but a picture will make a huge difference!

MattyFo, those winding dirt paths are RRP Draggable Paths by ChrisAdams3997.

jmyers2043

I concur with what wes.janson has said. I asked MrBisonM in the Winding River Diary about his construction lots and such. They are 'park lots' that he builds specifically for his diary.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

MattyFo

Quote from: Battlecat on February 24, 2010, 03:38:26 PM
Not sure which ones you're looking for nedalezz, but a picture will make a huge difference!

MattyFo, those winding dirt paths are RRP Draggable Paths by ChrisAdams3997.

Thanks Battlecat!!!! Funny thing, I have already downloaded these but I guess it was during a downloading spree I went on and I forgot to install it into my plugins! :D

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!