• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Urban Beautification Kit

Started by dljrfn2000, June 05, 2010, 11:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dljrfn2000

Ok I'm a long time SC4 player, my first post here some of you may recognize me from Simsports..... hope you don't lol but ANYWAY lol I'm working on a new city of mine after I had to  :'( clear out my pluggins folder. But I can not find one of my like basic necessities in city building.

I'd like to firstly thank Mitos for taking this picture and for creating an incredible city and using this file.

The file is used in a few places in this picture the first is on the far left beneath the Gold Domed building across the avenue there are sidewalks with some small tree's on them, you'll notice them again across the street to the right on the opposite side of building in the foreground of the picture. If you follow the avenue that runs lengthwise of the picture on the near side of the park you'll notice 6 or 7 blocks into the picture (I mean blocks as in city blocks not as in the squares from the edge of the picture) there is a good sized building with two spires at the front there are again the same tiles this time with some with small tree's some with fountains. You'll again see the fountains behind the building in the same block with the red roof.

One of the best examples is in the park that makes up most of the picture on the right side of the park there is building that looks like an H, to the right of the circular drive way there are 40 tiles of these trees and fountains that serve as a run up to this H shaped building from the avenue to the immediate left of the park.

These files are crucial to the building of my city.... but I can't find them anywhere. If anyone has a link or knows what to search either here or on the STEX or anywhere in the Sim city community your help would be immensely appreciated.

wes.janson

They're probably not even released. Most small things like that can be made in the Lot Editor in about 5 minutes.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

mattb325

It is impossible to tell what you ae looking for by just going by that zoomed out picture, but looking at the other images on Mitos' CJ, these are lots made by Soldyne. If you look over at Simtropolis you'll find them in one of his park/plaza packs. The trees in question are Simgoobers crepe myrtles

dljrfn2000

unfortunately those are not them

the files use the seasonal tree mod, there are bushes, shrubs, flowers, fountains, trees...

dljrfn2000

I had an Epiphany of memory I believe it was the urban beautification pack, where can I find it? I just looked it up on the STEX and got nothing and same on the LEX

dljrfn2000

dljrfn2000