• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fsh Format Plugin for Adobe® Photoshop®

Started by null45, May 05, 2011, 05:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vester

Yep that did the trick. Now I can open FSH in PS.  &apls &apls &apls

Thank you.

null45

Fixed a memory leak when saving images, file version updated to 1.0.0.5.

c.p.

Thank you for this.  It looks like it could be very useful. :thumbsup:

null45

Added support for Photoshop 5.0.
Fixed a bug with DXT1 images that do not have an alpha channel, various other bugs fixed.

File version updated to 1.1.0.0.

null45

Release version 1.1.1.0
Changes:

Fixed an error when saving a file for the second time.

Badsim

A big thank-you ! :thumbsup: 

Since I practice the FSHs replacement technique  , I use your script intensively. It was not a big deal , just a little annoying ... on the other hand, it is more annoying to be unable to save rectangular FSHs correctly, ( is this just valid for me? I'm using  Photoshop CS2 which is rather old...) I save them in png format then convert them with GoFSH...

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

null45

Quote from: Badsim on April 18, 2022, 04:37:15 AM... on the other hand, it is more annoying to be unable to save rectangular FSHs correctly, ( is this just valid for me? I'm using  Photoshop CS2 which is rather old...) I save them in png format then convert them with GoFSH...
Fixed in version 1.1.2.0.
My DXT compression code had a buffer overflow bug, it was allocating too small a buffer for the compressed data.

Quote from: Badsim on April 18, 2022, 04:37:15 AMSince I practice the FSHs replacement technique  , I use your script intensively.
What do you mean by "FSHs replacement technique"?

If you are using BAT4Max, I posted an updated version of the FSHWrite tool to the STEX.

null45

Release version 1.1.3.0
Changes:

Fixed an issue with DXT1 and DXT3 images having extra padding after the image data.

null45

Release version 1.1.4.0.
Changes:

Fixed a crash when saving rectangular images as DXT1 and DXT3.

null45

Release version 1.1.5.0, which fixes loading of QFS compressed files using the SC4 format.