• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

David,
I wish you and your family well thoughts and many prayers.  Take your time, health is always the most important.  I'm sure everyone will wait patiently for your return my friend.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Darmok

Heather thanks for the heads up,

wishing you and David only the best, so you have to tell him that we will all wait until he is well again, we will NOT (repeat NOT) accept his return if he's not fully recovered from this.
He MUST take all the time necessary to get well.
As you well know yourself for obvious reasons, health is our more important asset.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family.

Warmest regards
-John
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=112.last#last

If you have a closed mind, do the same with your mouth

snorrelli

A glass of red wine per day, my man - good for the heart and the soul...

Take it easy and cut the extraneous crap out. Most people can count on one hand the things that really matter and sometimes that's all there's room for. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Sounds like Heather's a real keeper too! &apls Very thoughtful to log on and let all of us know what's going on.
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Kokopelli

David and Heather,
I can only agree with what has already been said. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Take care David and get well soon.

Bob

JoeST

Well I am totaly rubbish at composing messages, especially meaningful ones, but here goes...

you, sir, are amazing, but even the most amazing of us get struck with unfortunate events...not telling you anything new here but anyway...

I really really hope you get better soon, 'cause being ill is rubbish...

see, i told you i was rubbish at this  :)

Get well soon

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Livin in Sim

Hi, Heather and David,

I am sorry to hear that David isn't well.  Please accept my best wishes for a quick return to health and less stressful times.

Bye for now.
--Liv

BarbyW

So many thoughts from so many people. I can only add my good wishes for a speedy recovery and also for your health too. Please tell David we are thinking of and/or praying for him but he must take his time and not try to rush anything. Health is more important than anything else.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Gaston

Heather and David,
A bit more than a year ago I had similar problems.    It turned out to be very treatable.    Congestive heart failure and High Blood Pressure.    "Cut back on the salt intake, loose some weight, and get more exercise" is what the doctors told me.    Well, at least I cut back on the salt.    ;)     No, Seriously,  I did those 3 things and stayed on my meds like the said to. and today my BP was 122 over 76.   So we can fix it I am sure.    ;D

This collaberation isn't anywhere as important as your health.  DO NOT WORRY about this.    We just want all of you to get well soon.    Please keep us informed if you can.    Know also that we are all thinking about ALL of you.    If any of us can do anything to help, YOU ONLY NEED TO ASK.

Al
You know I am serious because I signed it "Al" not "Gaston"
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Silur

Hi, Heather and David,
Our friends from Alaska, I think all SC4Devotion community is with you today.
Health is the main thing! So please recover as soon as possible!
(sorry for my poor English) !!!

TheTeaCat

I too can only echo the sentiments posted above.

My best wishes for David,yourself and the boys,hoping for a return to normal as soon as possible
(but obviously taking as long as is needed)

Regards
Derry

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

Hi Heather thank you for letting us know about what has happend with David.... Let him know that both me and vicki my wife are praying for David's health as we have for you... I do hope the boys are doing well as well as you are too...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

I join the club in wishing all the best for you Dave and Heather.

Some flowers with love from Amsterdam might help  ()flower()
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Tarkus

Thanks, Heather.  Please give my best to David, and like everyone else here, I sincerely hope he gets well very soon.

Best,
Alex

threestooges

First of all, thank you for stopping in and letting us know. I hope that you are well and that your kids are well. Secondly (but by no means less important) I hope David gets better soon. I am quite amazed at the amount of energy he puts into what seems to be all aspects of his life. As has been stated by many already, collaboration, though a popular event, is in no way more important than rest and health. My best wishes go to you and David for a speedy and full recovery. Please do make sure that he does take some time to recover, and perhaps relieve some stress. Hope to hear from you soon.
-Matt

tooheys

Here's some more good wishes for the list.

Get well soon David, and listen to what Heather tells you  ;)

All the best to both of you

Dave

mattb325

Hi David - please take it easy and return to good health soon.  :)

Haljackey

Heather: You might want to tell David that even Haljackey is wishing for him to get better.  Heck, it might even give him a chuckle or two!

Hoping you get well soon,
-Haljackey

Bishop Hawke

Good grief David.

You just had to go get yourself all excited about the project you are working on and now look at you. Take some time and relax guy. We will all be here for you when you are feeling better. 

Heather, Hog tie him to the bed if you have to or take away his batteries or powercord till he strightens up.  Just don't let him pull those all nighters any more ok. We are not young chickens anymore and beside you got those two down south you need to stay healthy for.

Get better soon Daivd.

(dang missed 000 by one)

dragonshardz

Already expressed my concerns, but David really do get better before worrying about us.

EDIT: Hey wow! I got 3,100! And welcome to page 156.

Travis

I must echo what everyone else has said- take your time and get better. We're not going anywhere. :)

Again, hope you feel better soon. ;)